146     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 550     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 945     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm mean but his kids will be better off without him. He's a friggen asshole.

If he dies young one can assume the family will put him on a fast track to beatifordcation so he can sit next to the Blessed Doug Sr. They just need to invent two miracles, such as how Rob coached the Argos in the Grey Cup or taught Stephen Harper how to play piano.

Last edited:
Media shows no compassion for Rob Ford and family

Joe Warmington
http://m.torontosun.com/2014/09/10/...family?token=7ab1542b60d41d72285878979670700e

Read between the lines in Joe's writing. His artlcle includes this line regarding an unnamed man's comments about media: ' "Pure scum" said the man in the room across from Ford.

Could this unnamed man be Doug - it has the ring of Doug - or even Joe himself? It doesn't say the man in is another room. Or that the room's across from Ford's room. It says in the room' and then 'across from Ford'. What do you think he's saying ... and not saying ... here?

Doc I spoke with thinks the same thing--likely colon cancer. Might be at a later stage, too.
Could be a benign polyp, but with his family history and risk factors, the odds aren't good. If he's really in pain, it's an obstructed bowel or the tumour is pushing on another vital organ. Surgery for sure, then chemo is it's cancerous. I still believe he knew about it, for at least 2 months, and was willing to wait it out until after the election. As these tumours take years to grow, a couple of months isn't really going to make much difference unless you're in pain. The doctor said it wasn't small, so a scan probably picked it up 2 or 3 months ago. He went to a doctor about his "toe" a few weeks ago, that's probably when he found out about the tumour. He wasn't in pain at the time so he thought he could put it off. So he could be in actual pain or just decided to use it as an out when things look so bad for his camping.

Dougs thin skin and overgrown fangs.

Folks, (sorry Khristopher!) Doug is not going to run for Mayor. Ever. Put it to bed. Doug is "barely" a one-term Councillor - and a failed one at that, playing full-time mouthpiece for his brother. Doug does not have the patience or interest in politics, he doesn't have the temperament and has thin skin. Rob on the other hand has the interest, the temperament and skin thick as a rhino.

More like Doug's FANGS are more apparent. Doug's bully nature is more overt.

Read between the lines in Joe's writing. His artlcle includes this line regarding an unnamed man's comments about media: ' "Pure scum" said the man in the room across from Ford.

Could this unnamed man be Doug - it has the ring of Doug - or even Joe himself? It doesn't say the man in is another room. Or that the room's across from Ford's room. It says in the room' and then 'across from Ford'. What do you think he's saying ... and not saying ... here?

Even if the "sudden" diagnosis of a tumour is true, the family will milk it for all the political advantage they can get. It is their nature. And the Scum's nature to enable them.

Could be a benign polyp, but with his family history and risk factors, the odds aren't good. If he's really in pain, it's an obstructed bowel or the tumour is pushing on another vital organ. Surgery for sure, then chemo is it's cancerous. I still believe he knew about it, for at least 2 months, and was willing to wait it out until after the election. As these tumours take years to grow, a couple of months isn't really going to make much difference unless you're in pain. The doctor said it wasn't small, so a scan probably picked it up 2 or 3 months ago. He went to a doctor about his "toe" a few weeks ago, that's probably when he found out about the tumour. He wasn't in pain at the time so he thought he could put it off. So he could be in actual pain or just decided to use it as an out when things look so bad for his camping.

So you think Rob's going with the Layton Manouver?

Ford-crime-related one pushed back to tomorrow. I put the odds of Ford's tumor being a political stunt at zero lol.

How about the timing of the announcement.. If he's been in pain for three months, why not have it checked out, ummm, 3 months ago (when they should have found it at the pre-stay physical)? Two months ago, when he got out of GreeneStone? Or any given day other than, before now?
I'm speculating here, but, this may well be all part of 'the plan'... They did find something 3 months ago or at some other earlier time, that was mostly harmless (or not. I can see Doug, standing over Rob yelling "walk it off, p***y", but I digress.) and as such did nothing about it at the time, keeping it "in the bank" to be brought out at a later time when needed. Play for symapathy just before the drop out cut-off, or handy excuse to drop out of a race he has next to no chance of winning, so he can claim later he didn't lose. Or both, that he misses the drop out deadline, so he's still in, but next week as the results of the further tests come in he withdraws for health reasons, but gets to stay on the ballot anyway.. The sympathy bump has to be worth 5-10%, hopefully no more than that...

RF's health problems: Treatment should be the #1 priority...

nevermind.jpg

S: Noting the late Gilda Radner I would have preferred the bluntness of Roseanne Rosannadanna for her very opinionated views
on life in general - She would have probably had plenty to say about the RF debacle...The whole RF fiasco has been a "zoo" of sorts...

All kidding aside here-If RF does has a serious health problem such as colon cancer the Mayor re-election campaign should
be the last thing on his mind and getting the needed medical treatments should be his first priority...

LI MIKE

Last edited:
Even if the "sudden" diagnosis of a tumour is true, the family will milk it for all the political advantage they can get. It is their nature. And the Scum's nature to enable them.

They may milk it, but I think it'll be the end of the Ford political legacy. Even ignoring that Rob likely won't win, Doug doesn't seem so into it any more, Mikey is likely just doing what the family wants (with a promise that he'll be a real boy, er Ford) and Deco is suffering for it. Not to mention it's becoming increasingly apparent that Deco (aside from Rob and Doug as individuals) has been the recipient of the proceeds of influence peddling.

A different, scary possibility for those seeking a "strategic" voting decision, and one which I've offered before: that RoFo drops off the ballot and DoFo&Co. endorse...John Tory.

Which, in effect, would make this the nearest approximation to the "Ford reelection" scenario many fear.

Oh, and in the meantime, be prepared for more CN Tower types lashing out at "haters" like they were the horrible schoolteachers what molested them...

Oh, and in the meantime, be prepared for more CN Tower types lashing out at "haters" like they were the horrible schoolteachers what molested them...

It is known that bad things happen to good people - well, same things happen to bad people too... it just plays as being more karmic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back