835     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.2K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.8K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy wow, I thought your answer was going to be "lol, no slingshot".

That is unreal.

We took mischief to the next level. Once we broke into a community meeting and nailed everyone with eggs. Then one little guy tried to make a citizens arrest. He kept yelling "Stop! Citizens arrest!" Like that would work lol. We ended that night breaking into a school bus, hot boxing it and then sending it down a hill through someone's backyard fence.

Question: Did we ever know why the police were filing ITOs for search warrants? For the life of me, I can't recall what they wanted to search and whether they ever executed the warrants. TIA.

I would think the police will ignore the nude photos of Rob & Doug on the iCloud, when they do the search.

The new Star story is interesting in that there is a new warrant based on the interview with Kathy. This implies that Kathy has revealed to the police some kind of illegal activity about Rob so they need a warrant to look into what she's told them.

So Brazen II, to me, seems to be going down one of 2 paths - either 1) TPS doesn't have a strong case on anything and they are grasping for every new piece of information they can get, or 2) the scope of the investigation is much larger than we thought, and if/when they do make an arrest, they are going to drop the hammer on Ford for a variety of offenses. I personally think either Ford will never be arrested, or if he is arrested it is going to be something pretty massive beyond just the drugs and extortion related to the video.

Another thought I had when reading the Star article is that Donovan and company have become quite brazen in their characterization of Ford now - no more 'alleged' - for instance he FLATOUT says that Ford was driving drunk on the night of the Big Mac Sack Attack. Maybe I'm reading into things too much, but I think they know something is coming down the pipeline for RFord soon and they've dropped all pretenses.

WHAT THE F*CK IS WITH THESE PEOPLE??? WHY DO THESE PEOPLE FROM A NICE NEIGHBOURHOOD IN SUBURBAN ETOBICOKE HANG AROUND WITH CRACK USERS AND PEOPLE WHO SETTLE DISPUTES WITH KNIVES AND SAWED-OFF SHOTGUNS???

Because it's easier to believe that this sort of thing only happens in "other places" or poor areas, than to accept there are parts of human nature that tend to lead to violence and that socio-economic status is but one trigger. Case(s) in point, the Menendez Brothers or Phil Spector. One can choose to give in to violence or they can choose to fight it. Giving in is often far easier, unfortunately.

Another thought I had when reading the Star article is that Donovan and company have become quite brazen in their characterization of Ford now - no more 'alleged' - for instance he FLATOUT says that Ford was driving drunk on the night of the Big Mac Sack Attack. Maybe I'm reading into things too much, but I think they know something is coming down the pipeline for RFord soon and they've dropped all pretenses.

I'm sure The Star has a LOT of info we haven't seen, he's a crackhead in the true sense of the word. Watch him speak, he pulls shit out of thin air, lies are no different than facts to him (and his brother). I wonder if The Star has a FOI request with TPS regarding all the 911 calls and exactly what they entail. Doolittle has printed some details but mostly held back because she views Renata as a victim, which I highly doubt. I think she's a co-dependant/co-conspirator, she's a drunken potsmoker according to public info as recent as this spring.

I'm surprised Lisi hasn't ratted, he's obviously Rub's bitchboy but what does Rub have on him that prevents Lisi from ratting, there has to be something there and I think that's why Giroux is still on the case, there is something a LOT bigger deep down that needs to come out. Lisi has threatened death in the past, is there some person (besides McIntyre) that has been on the receiving end of some Fordian street justice? Time and Jimmi T will tell.

About the same time all kids will have grown up thinking dots have always been put together rather than connected

Yes, and that no adverbs end with "ly".

ETA: Rob's doing fabulous. But don't take it personal.

Last edited:
Because it's easier to believe that this sort of thing only happens in "other places" or poor areas, than to accept there are parts of human nature that tend to lead to violence and that socio-economic status is but one trigger. Case(s) in point, the Menendez Brothers or Phil Spector. One can choose to give in to violence or they can choose to fight it. Giving in is often far easier, unfortunately.

More recently, don't forget Elliott Rodger.

I've never been a law-and-order, lock-em-up kind of person, but the Fords and their friends and aquaintances are beginning to change my mind.

In this case, there's almost excuse to elevate the changed mind from lock'em up to outright public execution. Death by guillotine or firing squad in Nathan Phillips Square, that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back