Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2014-08-27 at 4.51.28 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-27 at 4.51.28 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-08-27 at 4.51.28 PM.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 598
My guess is it's info that will reflect badly on TCDSB as well, perhaps a situation they let fester for too long before taking action.

Is it at all possible the TCDSB is attempting to shield the names of those who complained about coach Ford?

Is it at all possible the TCDSB is attempting to shield the names of those who complained about coach Ford?

It's probably more that they let Cracky the Clown stick around vulnerable sector kids for too long hoping the whole thing would go away and now that's going to be exposed.

I bet there is a stack of documented complaints about serious enough issues, and evidence that TCDSB didn't follow up or deal with them. Maybe, e.g., witnesses who say Ford had inappropriate relationships with players---I'm not thinking sex but quite possibly drugs.

Last edited:

No. That can be dealt with by blacking out the names. (And note that was not the reason given by the TCDSB for withholding; it was the fantastical assertion that Ford was a "quasi-employee". If anything smacks of running to your lawyer when you've got nothing and pleading 'find me some reason not to have to do what I don't want to do'...)

Last edited:
And still sober as a judge...

reporterdonpeat 4:49pm via Twitter Web Client
"Nobody lobbies me" says Mayor Rob Ford (201 entries of Rob Ford being lobbied in the city's lobbyist registry).

The great mystery of this campaign is where this woman went:

[video=youtube;e9m7i21CJ_w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9m7i21CJ_w[/video]

I fear her heart is just not in the campaign, for reasons that have yet to be revealed.

I know right? I'd recommend she hit up mayor ford for a little sumpin-sumpin in the bathroom for "energy"

I bet there is a stack of documented complaints about serious enough issues, and evidence that TCDSB didn't follow up or deal with them. Maybe, e.g., witnesses who say Ford had inappropriate relationships with players---I'm not thinking sex but quite possibly drugs.

Indeed. We already know he loaned money to a player. Inappropriate

This is the first instance decision:

Summary:

This order deals with requests made by two media organizations for records relating to a volunteer coaching position previously held by the Mayor of Toronto. The Toronto Catholic District School Board (the board) took the position that the records were excluded from the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act on the basis of the employment-related exclusion in section 52(3)3. The adjudicator finds that the records are covered by the Act and orders the board to issue access decisions. [emphasis added]

Full reasons for decision can be found at:

http://www.ipc.on.ca/images/Findings/MO-3010.pdf

I understand that what has happen now is that the IPC board has issued access decisions (an awkward way of saying orders that the TCDSB disclose the records to the two parties who challenged the TCDSB - one being the Star). As far as I can find, copies of the orders have not (yet, anyway) been posted on the IPC's web site.

spacer.gif

ETA: I don't know how all of the outline boxes got here!

Last edited:
Don't play one on TV either? (Just checking. ;))

I'm always partial to pretending\acting like an old southern laaahwyer who's just a simple country folk. ;) It's the accent, I can't resist doing that southern draaaahwl. Makes everything relaxing. It helps when watching this Fordian circus.

tiffer24 said:
And still sober as a judge...

reporterdonpeat 4:49pm via Twitter Web Client
"Nobody lobbies me" says Mayor Rob Ford (201 entries of Rob Ford being lobbied in the city's lobbyist registry).

"Nobody luvs me", is what he might have meant. The whole registry is biased anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back