754     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.6K     3 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 601     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Church mice live in a house and are fed due to tithes/donations from worshipers.

To be republished on October 29th:
331717.jpg

Attachments

• 331717.jpg
    331717.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 832
BenSpurr 4:20pm via TweetDeck
Doug Ford says it's improper for Blair to use a taxpayer-funded police spokesperson to talk about "private issues."

BenSpurr 4:21pm via TweetDeck
Doug Ford, also paid by the taxpayers, has spent a lot of time this term talking about his brother's private issues.

"The whole thing raises some questions for the TPSB on whether they want to continue with this chief until next April when his contract expires or to encourage him to go on owed vacation time and name an acting chief until they decide on a replacement.

When you have a chief publicly feuding with a mayoral campaign, it might be the best solution.

Doug Ford wisely did not comment on his thoughts about it."

But I would say between the lines that is what precisely what Dofo said...

Wormtougue is vapid, "feuding with a mayoral campaign"? Really? Well then again, her does not even know the difference between writers.

Mr. Ford, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison was a good movie.

It doesn't matter how busy her office is. When's the last time you heard her say anything? Ford has been in the paper and on TV twice this week... and its Tuesday. He calls a press conference and they all run down: "Look at me! I'm saving City Hall from a Bomb!' "Look at me, I created JOBS!" "Look at me, I'm angry about Taxes!"

He doesn't need to hold fundraisers to get his message out, the media runs down and lets him deliver it for free!

Look at what he did today: Says he's going to announce something at 2pm. Everyone runs down to his campaign office and televises his campaign commercial.

Don't confuse interest with selling ad space.

Just saw the footage of Doug's running scrum this morning - damn he doesn't need anyone to dig that ditch himself - seems to be great at auguring in all by himself.

If the Fords are trying to ape Rick Mercer's shtick they are failing, or afraid he will sue. :)

So what I got out of that presser is that Ford never cared about transit and has no intention to build anything.

That and he can't fool ppl about getting rid of streetcars/LRVs or building subways with broken dreams of private sector money. The future can only exist if you pour the foundation in the present.

Wouldn't have been the Crown's office. This is a civil matter. Anybody who checks files would have seen the notice, public included. I think Ann Hui (sp?) said she learned about the filing when she asked Blair/TPS spox for an update.

Sorry, I crossed the facts.

BenSpurr 4:20pm via TweetDeck
Doug Ford says it's improper for Blair to use a taxpayer-funded police spokesperson to talk about "private issues."

BenSpurr 4:21pm via TweetDeck
Doug Ford, also paid by the taxpayers, has spent a lot of time this term talking about his brother's private issues.

Glass houses Dougie.

Fords don't understand that concept. They are huge hypocrites, but they are too dense to see it.

Well, you cant live inside something you cannot see or might not exist....

Ok, let me rephrase my response... Dougie, your argument has no gravity to it, it's you that sucks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back