803     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 731     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 307     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
"cougar" is a derogatory term used for a woman when she dares to have a sex drive (of her own, independent of just fulfilling her husband/boyfriend's wishes) past the age of 30.

Yes. When men do it, they are called "men"
Or "winners."

Seriously. :rolleyes:

No, they're called creepers or dirty old men. Seriously. :rolleyes: Have you ever even been in a bar at closing time?

"cougar" is a derogatory term used for a woman when she dares to have a sex drive (of her own, independent of just fulfilling her husband/boyfriend's wishes) past the age of 30.

Yes. When men do it, they are called "men"
Or "winners."

Yup, they are always the winner. Opening a can of worms worthy of a separate thread.

So what are young men called when they prey on "older women"? Not the sugar momma situation, that's not always he case. And yes it happens.

"cougar" is a derogatory term used for a woman when she dares to have a sex drive (of her own, independent of just fulfilling her husband/boyfriend's wishes) past the age of 30...

Just looked it up and I stand corrected, the woman's age is between 30 and 40. They engage in trolling for men/boys, and the name probably comes from cougardate(dot)com.

Yup, they are always the winner. Opening a can of worms worthy of a separate thread.

So what are young men called when they prey on "older women"? Not the sugar momma situation, that's not always he case. And yes it happens.

Boy Toys, or gigolos (in a past time, in some places).

Last edited:
has it been confirmed whether or not dennis morris is still representing kathy ford?

Good question, his absence could be the reason for pushing the date, either for him to be there or to bring a new lawyer up to speed.

"Cougars"

No. Sadly, it was the Vancouver Canucks that popularized the term in the 90s.

When I was younger, the term was not derogatory. I thought of the older women being empowered, and sexy. I'm married to a women of the same age now, but always thought "Cougars" were more attractive...probably due to not being 20 year old up-talking valley girl idiots.

On Ford's sexual preferences? He doesn't care- the cheques don't bounce, do they?

Any chance we could get back to ROFO here?

I can't reveal the source. Sorry. But I do have inside information.

I agree, cougar is a derogatory term and I surprised it received so much "discussion" on this rather erudite thread..

Whether he likes cougars or not, doesn't matter. At least not to me. Sorry to hanker on about this b*tch Ogrizek, but she goes after the media in this one--she goes after Robyn Doolittle, who I personally think is a hero! http://www.ireneogrizek.com/2014/02/04/14236/

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2014/08/06/doug_ford_idea_theft_and_island_life.html

Leave it to the brutish Doug Ford to burnish the chief’s last days in office. Known for his carelessness with the truth, coupled with a penchant for diarrhea of the mouth, Doug Ford’s criticism of Chief Blair will only serve to enhance the chief’s legacy ahead of his April departure.

The mayor’s brother has a rare combination of personality traits that doom him to failure as a public figure. He knows very little about anything of value to the public; he insists on telling everyone the little he thinks he knows; and he exhibits little regard for the truth or the nuances of life.

Torontonians know this by now. So, whatever and whomever Doug hates, it’s safe to love. He pops off about Chief Blair and accuses him of leaking information to the press. It’s a safe bet he’s wrong and will have to backtrack. The result is the more Ford attacks Blair, the more lovable the chief becomes. With enemies like that, who needs friends?

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2014/08/06/doug_ford_idea_theft_and_island_life.html

Leave it to the brutish Doug Ford to burnish the chief’s last days in office. Known for his carelessness with the truth, coupled with a penchant for diarrhea of the mouth, Doug Ford’s criticism of Chief Blair will only serve to enhance the chief’s legacy ahead of his April departure.

The mayor’s brother has a rare combination of personality traits that doom him to failure as a public figure. He knows very little about anything of value to the public; he insists on telling everyone the little he thinks he knows; and he exhibits little regard for the truth or the nuances of life.

Torontonians know this by now. So, whatever and whomever Doug hates, it’s safe to love. He pops off about Chief Blair and accuses him of leaking information to the press. It’s a safe bet he’s wrong and will have to backtrack. The result is the more Ford attacks Blair, the more lovable the chief becomes. With enemies like that, who needs friends?

The only people still buying Doug Ford's woof tickets are The Toronto Stun and Ford Nation, the rest know the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back