1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Perry
‏@BTP1960
Doug Ford on radio a few minutes ago:" Rob has more votes in the black community than Obama."

Note to Cllr. Poopy-Pants, there is a larger "black" demographic in the states than in Canada let alone in Toronto. Time to take a grade school refresher course?

Huh, according to news reports from two years ago, Ford Fest 2012 was the 12th year for this annual event which started when Rob was elected to city council. Here's one:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-mayor-s-ford-fest-proves-popular-1.1217338

So it is in deed an annual celebration of holding a political office, and as record states, one that is paid for by camping funds... the Fords are right, the bureaucracy is challenged, just not for the reasons purported. Who would have thought.

Tommy Thompson Park

You heard the man---everyone show up at Tommy Thompson Park on Friday.

Tommy Thompson's motto as parks commissioner was, "Please Walk On The Grass." (As opposed to smoking it.)

http://citiesintime.ca/toronto/story/building-acc/

Leslie-Street-Spit-PHOTO-Main.jpg

Tommy Thompson Park Leslie Spit

Attachments

• Leslie-Street-Spit-PHOTO-Main.jpg
    Leslie-Street-Spit-PHOTO-Main.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 854
I think Mikey probably has the typical Ford IQ, which means he might be smart enough to get into a community collage but not a university. (probably 100 or lower) If he were a bright, young but inexperienced man/boy, I might consider him an option but a young, inexperienced guy with just an average (or lower) intelligence, just doesn't cut it. What he should have done was run for the school board and prove himself there. After he made a name for himself, then he could have worked his way up to city council but he's a true Ford and they never feel the need to work to prove themselves. They are from the entitled class and just expect to start at mid level management. It must be nice to have that kind of ego and sense of entitlement, without having to prove a damned thing. How stupid is Etobicoke? We'll soon find out.

I think Mikey probably has the typical Ford IQ, which means he might be smart enough to get into a community collage but not a university. (probably 100 or lower) If he were a bright, young but inexperienced man/boy, I might consider him an option but a young, inexperienced guy with just an average (or lower) intelligence, just doesn't cut it. What he should have done was run for the school board and prove himself there. After he made a name for himself, then he could have worked his way up to city council but he's a true Ford and they never feel the need to work to prove themselves. They are from the entitled class and just expect to start at mid level management. It must be nice to have that kind of ego and sense of entitlement, without having to prove a damned thing. How stupid is Etobicoke? We'll soon find out.

I read an ( honest ) politician who was asked why he went into politics. "Because I failed at everything else."

I can't believe no one has brought this up yet. In response to Rob's never quitting anything; aside from the hilarious implications for his addictions, he f'n quit university!!!!!
Are you sure he quit? A more likely explination is he was kicked out due to failing grades. Knowing Ford, it's very likely he spent more time throwing around a football, then doing actual work or studying.

You may be right about the advantage Ford IQ, however, IQ is not a real world measurement, I'm afraid we will have to take a look and see position, for good or bad.

Tommy Thompson's motto as parks commissioner was, "Please Walk On The Grass." (As opposed to smoking it.)

Well Rofo drops off his vodka and gatorade bottles at the park, and occasionally urinates there. So it's almost the same really. I guess what I'm saying is he loves parks and camping. I dunno about the rest of you elitists, but regular folks like me when we go camping in the park, it's BYOB, and the whole world is my urinal.

You may be right about the advantage Ford IQ, however, IQ is not a real world measurement, I'm afraid we will have to take a look and see position, for good or bad.

We don't need an IQ test here. All we need is a few good debates and some questions from the media and we'll be able to judge if Mikey has the modest Ford intelligence that Rob, Doug, Kathy and Krista seem to have. You can't escape your genetics and high IQs usually run in a family, as does low intelligence. Stupidity is just a Ford genetic trait.

Are you sure he quit? A more likely explination is he was kicked out due to failing grades. Knowing Ford, it's very likely he spent more time throwing around a football, then doing actual work or studying.

He left early because his family needed help at Deco. Do try to keep up with the foundation myths...

I just donated to his campaign, we need many more like him:

Andray A. Domise
‏@AndrayDomiseTO
If Doug drives that honeywagon full of lies into your neighbourhood, let him know that our communities are doing the work ourselves

Andray A. Domise @AndrayDomiseTO · 1m
By the way, it was my conversation on @newstalk1010 Doug interrupted to regurgitate those lies. Can't help himself. He needs the attention.

Last edited:
We don't need an IQ test here. All we need is a few good debates and some questions from the media and we'll be able to judge if Mikey has the modest Ford intelligence that Rob, Doug, Kathy and Krista seem to have. You can't escape your genetics and high IQs usually run in a family, as does low intelligence. Stupidity is just a Ford genetic trait.

In this town, this is where the plan falls apart.

Why RoFo quit university:
  • They were elitist and so gay.
  • They were racist against students who never handed in any work.
  • You can’t get credits for keggers attended.
  • Commuting between Ottawa and Royal York Plaza was a hassle.
  • To get started in life, get a lotta cash. Buy low, sell high. What else do ya need to know? It worked for Doug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back