396     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 504     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.3K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I really wonder how tonight's vote is going to play in terms of the Scarborough subway extension debate. Personally, I support the LRT option, but I can't see how anyone can go back now. I think the big mistake was not making approval of the Scarborough extention contingent on approval of a financing plan for transit in general. Of course, the feds may yet determine that the project doesn't qualify under its infrastructure when the application finally goes in. Not likely, but that would sure be a sight to see.

I would like to see a subway extension along the same RT right of way.

Of course there is. Besides being conservative she is also a lawyer in the mayor's office.

But, but, but - what about the Green Party?

ETA: Hudak failed to mention in his quitting speech that he had "agreed with all of the gays".

Last edited:
And Hudak steps down. Cue DoFo declaring he will be the next PC leader.

He has a solid four years to rebuild in his image. Should be hilarious.

This is the end of the 'Common Sense Revolution', the end of of Tom Long, Leslie Noble and the rest of the 'Whiz Kids'. It's the end of Doug Ford, Candidate, let alone leader or president of the PCPO.

It's also time for 'red tories' to get their sh!t together and create a viable opposition. It will be required.

You can't fire me; I quit!

At least now he has enough time to take his Liza Minnelli Jazz Hands Extravaganza on the road.

tim-hudak-queens-park.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back