331     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 502     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 621     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says Doug, as the mayor is still away in fake "amazing" rehab on taxpayers' dime.

reporterdonpeat 7:41pm via Twitter for BlackBerry®
“You obviously condone all the scandals, you condone wasting billions of dollars" Doug Ford on Norm Kelly endorsing Kathleen Wynne.

Yeah well he condones *getting* wasted, so it's six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Didn't Doug say he'd never seen Rob take a drink? Did he say he'd never seen Rob drunk? Guess he can't say that anymore, huh?

The thing I like best about the recently published videos (from CH cams) is that it is so obvious that the security personnel at CH are manoeuvring the cams to focus on RoFo. They are carefully watching (and aware that they are recording) His WorstShit's deviant behaviour. I move a salary increase for CH security personnel!

all of them but Mike Toolaram. (the guy helping RoFo into the car) was also the guy running tackle up the stairs ahead of RoFo plowing down reporters and cameramen, and now also recently moved out of CH.

really I don't know how that person knew to zoom in on the section under the open door to catch the feet doing that; like they knew that was going to happen. I mean you can "assume" he's going to be stumbling... maybe you even see it as he's coming down the garage. But it's still pretty weird to catch it so well. :eek:

Most political security guards ever.

maybe we'll see things more clearly, or at least learn more, when one of the real papers cover it.

I love that right after the bit about McLean saying Kathy's interview could be a "significant development" the rest of the article goes on to make Kathy and Scottie Mac look bad, before suggesting their may be some history with McRobb. Look for a bomb or two before RoFoReHab is all done tidy and neat and conveniently post Provincial election and Pride..

i think it's 'cause there's a dropped wallet or cellphone or something they were checking out.

hmm... I thought that Rob's shoe fell off and the guard was helping him put it back on.

Drunken stupor. Was there a timestamp on the video? What time of day was this?

hmm... I thought that Rob's shoe fell off and the guard was helping him put it back on.

Drunken stupor. Was there a timestamp on the video? What time of day was this?

OK, just watched it again, 9:54 PM. Dude is so out of his mind high that he can't stand up. It looks like he's completely lost control of one of his legs - just dead weight underneath him.

It is so awesome that there is security at CH that is so feed up with his antics that they are leaking video right and left. So far we have 1) Ford on video bringing two wastoids into City Hall (on the night of the burning rubber smell), 2) Ford on video so stoned that he can't open a door, and 3) Ford on video so stoned that he needs help getting into a car. All at City Hall. Lovely.

Long time lurker, first time poster! Thought I'd update everyone on a talk the Star's Kevin Donovan gave today since no one else seems to have checked it out here.

Most interesting points:

• There are too many coincidences for there not to be a link between the crack video and Anthony Smith's murder, despite what police say. Donovan is taking the long-term approach to this, waiting patiently for the details to start tricking out. Does he know more than he lets on?

He couldn't go with the first Lisi story until someone credible confirmed that police were indeed investigating him. After weeks of trying to get cops to confirm he tricked Lisi's lawyer into admitting that he was being investigated. This gave him the green light to run with the story.

i don't think these videos are leaked per se

they were released in response to FOI (freedom of information) requests by the toronto star

After viewing again....and reading the caption lol....security footage....FOI. I think Toolaram literally picked Ford up off the floor and stuffed him in. Ford had probably passed out on the way to his vehicle....

Last edited:
Are any of the RFMG sit-inners on this thread? I thought I remembered them posting something about Rob at City Hall that day.

It was Easter Monday so if anyone was there they would have left at 6. This video was taken just before 10 pm.

I just remembered, City Hall was closed for the day as they were doing maintenance. I believe the sit in was outside at Nathan Phillips Square because of that. So he went in even though they closed the building to everyone.

I am also impressed with the person who was zooming in on the ground, whether or not it was to show the shoe or wallet or whatever, it caught the collapse of the ankle. What a mess Ford is.

Is there a story along with the video? It seems a bit weird that the video is just showing up on twitter but there is no written word. It says at the end that Daniel Dale is the reporter but where is the text?

Last edited:
Definitely not cell or handheld - almost certainly security cameras, but also almost certainly being controlled by security (the vertical movement sure looked mechanical). Likely FOI, but perhaps someone was directing the media where to look?

Long time lurker, first time poster! Thought I'd update everyone on a talk the Star's Kevin Donovan gave today since no one else seems to have checked it out here.

Most interesting points:

• There are too many coincidences for there not to be a link between the crack video and Anthony Smith's murder, despite what police say. Donovan is taking the long-term approach to this, waiting patiently for the details to start tricking out. Does he know more than he lets on?

He couldn't go with the first Lisi story until someone credible confirmed that police were indeed investigating him. After weeks of trying to get cops to confirm he tricked Lisi's lawyer into admitting that he was being investigated. This gave him the green light to run with the story.

What talk was this? (and welcome aboard!)

What do you mean when you say the first Lisi story?

Is there a link to the talk?

Honest when it comes to taxpayer money?

[QUOTE=TOBorn;876495]It in today's 'printed' copy. Written by Richard Warnica, headline is "Fords' business dealings generate q

Doug's response to the allegations are quoted thusly:

"Doug Ford meanwhile called the allegations 'a witch hunt,' adding 'Rob and I are the most honest people in the world when it comes to taxpayer money."

Does that imply they have not been honest all these years with Deco's money? Their customers? Their clients? Their suppliers? In fact did Deco shine all these years BECAUSE they were not building an honest business? In fact, I have always wondered how Tweedee and Tweedle Dummer et al could have run a successful business all these years. Did they used to have exceptional hired hands to do all the practical work all those years? Now that Leonard Rudner is talking, maybe we will find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back