653     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 358     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 461     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thing I thought of upon reading the piece is "2011, huh? It's all in the past, folks; time to move on"

I hear ya. Of course, that's been the Ford's go-to response, when spinning Robo-flops bizarre behaviour . This latest revelation relates to possible conflict of interest, involving both of them, and who know's what else!

Oh, but, maybe they were both p...ssed to the gills during those meetings, LOL.

There is a 100% chance that Rob and Doug are involved in financial corruption at some level.

It's laughable to think that a person who makes utterly terrible personal choices and is morally corrupt at every turn would somehow draw the line when it comes to financial corruption.

Details are starting to trickle out little by little. It will be fun when the entirety and enormity of their corruption is exposed.

The first thing I thought of upon reading the piece is "2011, huh? It's all in the past, folks; time to move on"

exactly.
Throw this on the pile of why we can not allow them to get away with that line. It's all in the past, but there isn't even the slightest hint he has learned anything from any of the missteps, borderline criminal or actually criminal behaviour, or taken any steps to even adjust his behavior moving forward. And no Spahab is not one of those steps. It was to get him out of the way of the Provincial Election and past World Pride (because ick, right?*), and because we all have the memory of a goldfish, off the hook for all the stuff just before they shifted the gong show to Muskoka.

*meant to express Rob's opinion, so we're clear.

There is a 100% chance that Rob and Doug are involved in financial corruption at some level.

It's laughable to think that a person who makes utterly terrible personal choices and is morally corrupt at every turn would somehow draw the line when it comes to financial corruption.

Details are starting to trickle out little by little. It will be fun when the entirety and enormity of their corruption is exposed.

This comment makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Oh for sure :rolleyes:

I can hear Drug Ford's spin... He's just a disgruntled Jew, who under performed.

FTFY.
Folks,see through the media bias, the past is the past, anything else.

RE: JimmiT
I recall him mentioning talking with Rat Lisi months back. I think I remember him saying Rat Lisi wasn't happy with the thread, and considering the kind of info JT shared, it wouldn't be that hard to dox him.(I'm not suggesting that, just that it could have happened)

I did maybe a month and a half, two months as a temp at the RR Donnelly plant, probably around that time. It's around Don Mills and Lawrence. That plant itself didn't seem to be thriving. It was formerly a Canadian printing company prominent enough that the name was vaguely familiar to me (but forget it now). The remaining long-term employees there had been let go for an extended period within the last couple years between the time the Canadian company went under and Donnelly purchasing it. I may be wrong here, but I think they may have came back for less money. I was in because they were starting a new midnight shift on a press on which they were expecting a whole lot of new business in financial prospectuses. They had also hired new pressmen for that shift. But mostly I stood around all night listening to the pressmen tell war stories about their days on the Sun press when (they claimed) they made more than doctors. There looked to be big contracts printed there - Scotiabank, the ROM magazine, automobile and condo brochures, top secret supposedly secure printing for the police department, the Creative Source publication - but mostly it seemed like a place that had seen much better days. It's my experience there that has made me question on a couple occasions how it is that a relatively small printing company like Deco seems to be such a gold mine (my answer: labels for consumer products is probably a great niche that hasn't suffered the same decline as other printed materials).

Last edited:
I did maybe a month and a half, two months as a temp at the RR Donnelly plant, probably around that time. It's around Don Mills and Lawrence. That plant itself didn't seem to be thriving. It was formerly a Canadian printing company prominent enough that the name was vaguely familiar to me (but forget it now).

The plant used to be part of Quebecor World, previously known as Matthews Ingham and Lake.

From Canadian Printer:

R.R. Donnelley Canada hosted over 400 guests on September 15th at the official opening of its most recent Canadian acquisition, the MIL plant in Toronto, previously operated as Grafikom and before that, Quebecor World MIL (Matthews Ingham and Lake).

The assets of the MIL facility were purchased by RR Donnelley in December last year after Grafikom filed for bankruptcy protection. Donnelley also acquired equipment from Grafikom’s Western locations to enhance its established commercial printing platform in Western Canada including Benwell Atkins in Vancouver and Quality Color in Edmonton.

http://www.marketingmag.ca/canadian-printer/cp-news/official-opening-for-rr-donnelley-mil-11028

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 10.29.04 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 10.30.29 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 10.29.04 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 10.29.04 AM.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 853
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 10.30.29 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 10.30.29 AM.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 837
Status
Not open for further replies.