635     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 347     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 459     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 yesterday, and basically the equivalent of today's posts (a slowish day maybe 4 or 5 more), this post will go on the same page number a post 24 hours ago would have.

Last night at this time we were on page 4489 and by Tues. evening we dropped back to 4463. "Looking for JimmiT" and "The Search for Casita" brought the page total back up a few pages.

Oh for sure :rolleyes:

I can hear Drug Ford's spin... He's just a disgruntled employee, who under performed.

From today's Globe & Mail.

Ford brothers sought city work for printer with family firm dealings

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...er-with-family-firm-dealings/article18981567/

If not for Doug's delusional determination to be Premier, stuff like this really makes you wonder if family's political ambitions aren't actually, after all is said and done, about networking for Deco. But you'd have to be pretty cynical about that. I mean, for all the stuff he's done it's not like Rob has ever been tied to a scandal involving money, right?

Since an insider/former employee (a VP of Sales & Marketing, no less) has come forward, who knows where this could go.

FINALLY someone has the guts to speak up! I hope that that an investigation comes out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back