636     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 347     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 459     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
found on twitter so I can't credit the paper/artist: :)
BoHmPkSIAAEqFCf.jpg

Isn't it the truth!

Doug's next target should be public schools. Several times per day, hundreds of irresponsible young people are released into the yard where they make a lot of noise and ruckus. Should be arrested for disturbing the peace, I tell ya! There are loud bells going off morning, noon and in the afternoon, disrupting the peace and calm of the neighbourhood. Then they are released after class to wildly roam the streets, and who knows what is in their backpacks - weapons, drugs, there's just no telling.
Sometimes they'll walk in groups, intimidating us law-abiding citizens with their loud talk and knowledge that they can get away with behaviour adults would be jailed for.

Shut down the schools and use the space to put up more condos. They're destroying neighbourhoods all over this city!

I am kind of thinking this wouldn't work, because I don't think the City would agree to name a park for ONE organization that helps people with autism over all the others. Naming it after an individual (with autism) would be more likely.

Although there is a small section of Seton Park named Lung Cancer Park in collaboration with Lung Cancer Canada.
http://www.lungcancercanada.ca/the-grove.aspx
but perhaps because it's not a 'whole park' and there isn't any 'competing' organizations, it's okay. In any case I'm sure it's rare.

Having said that I'm sure an individual will emerge at some point in this RoFo mess who we can suggest naming the park after.
(MetroMan Park?? :p *ducks to avoid thing that euler and others are throwing at her*)

Or just reinstate the original name: Weston Wood (or Westonwood?) Park.

Nice to see The Hamburglar and Grimace getting along again.
Spokespeople for McDonald's deny the Hamburgler dared the Mayor to sock Bellissimo with a sackful of McDicks.

bruno12nw1.JPG

Pictured above victim of alleged McDicks sack attack..

Attachments

• bruno12nw1.JPG
    bruno12nw1.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,106
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back