News   Jul 17, 2024
 579     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 959     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
0QVaQy3.jpg

Lol, the gift that keeps on giving. Muskoka chair, nice touch.

So guess what else is right by that plaza, an LCBO.............

Pet Valu
WEBSITE
2-500 Highway 118 West, Bracebridge, ON P1L 1T4

LCBO
505 Muskoka Road 118 West, Bracebridge, ON P1L, Canada
\

(I mapped the addresses, they are 1 minute apart)

Last edited:

Pet Valu
WEBSITE

LCBO
\

Good work. Thanks. This thread is at its best when it contains sleuthing like this.

Pet Valu
WEBSITE

LCBO
\

Excellent work, agent Petunia. My guess is he dropped off a lackey to shop at the LCBO for him (even HE knows he couldn't dare be seen there?!?!) and is now killing time nearby before he goes back to pick them - and his refreshments - up.

Wasn't his escalade in his drive way as of earlier this week? So at some point he came home to get it, or someone drove it up to him. Either way, he's not at his rehab, and his at his cottage for the Vday weekend..... yup, that's some commitment right there.

Same question I'm wondering! His SUV had been reported by UTers to be in his driveway. That means someone has driven it up there, likely for the bender weekend (my money's on Bruno!)

EDIT: I'm curious...are there any UTers who live near Ford who can speak when they last saw the Escalade in the driveway? Raises the question of when exactly he may have checked out of rehab....

Last edited:
So his Escalade was at home for the first few days he was missing, as confirmed by UTers. Now it's in Bracebridge with him.

Not sure what that means, except he's either been home or someone drove it up so he could have it for going to the bank or liquor store or whatever while he's in rehab.

OMG - the GreeneStone place has "online recovery programs". Bet Ford wishes he was internet-savvy now.

Seriously, though, that place is near our cottage. I'll be mighty p.o.'d if he's on the loose on those roads.

Only thing is, there's plenty of shopping in Bala and Port Carling and even Gravenhurst - all closer than Bracebridge. So, apart from the aforementioned methadone clinic, why would he be all the way in Bracebridge? The one thing it is closer to is the family cottage.

Don't tell me RoFo got time off for good behaviour. Not this early in the game, and more likely, not ever.

OMG - the GreeneStone place has "online recovery programs". Bet Ford wishes he was internet-savvy now.

Seriously, though, that place is near our cottage. I'll be mighty p.o.'d if he's on the loose on those roads.

Only thing is, there's plenty of shopping in Bala and Port Carling and even Gravenhurst - all closer than Bracebridge. So, apart from the aforementioned methadone clinic, why would he be all the way in Bracebridge? The one thing it is closer to is the family cottage.

Don't tell me RoFo got time off for good behaviour. Not this early in the game, and more likely, not ever.
The cottage probably IS the rehab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back