84     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 268     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 409     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these terms the clown likes to throw around in his efforts to be "the most racist guy around" like k__e or d_go (as the Star prints them) seem to my ears to be from the 50's, from before Ford was born. Daddy Ford must have used them around the house a lot, or the white supremacist friends of Kathy in the basement liked variety in their slurs.

Yeah, it's a very good question: How exactly and through whom did all that hateful thinking and vocab get into Rob Ford's small brain?

Remember this? Rob during lunch on March 5th.

tumblr_n28hxxieaw1s5te4ho1_400.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_n28hxxieaw1s5te4ho1_400.jpg
    tumblr_n28hxxieaw1s5te4ho1_400.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,020
Could Ford have already crashed his car, and possibly hurt someone? Would the cops have covered up for that?
It seems unbelievable that a man who, for years, has driven drunk/drugged up/wasted ALL THE TIME hasn't already caused damage.

Does anyone know what happened to the minivan he used to drive? The Escalade just kind of showed up out of nowhere one day... The Fords barely had enough time to get their story straight on who was paying for it...

Some of these terms the clown likes to toss out in his efforts to be "the most racist guy around" like k__e or d_go (as the Star prints them) seem to my ears to be from the 50's, from before Ford was born. Doug Sr. must have used them around the house a lot, or the white supremacist friends of Kathy in the basement liked variety in their slurs.

I was thinking the same thing - very retro racism.

So, that sex tape still seem like a wildly delusional idea?

I guess that's rhetorical :)

Seriously....just think how messed up this guy is. He KNOWS the police are all over him. He KNOWS the crack tape is out and the Star and the rest of the media are just itching for another scoop. He's just come off Kimmel and not only is he hanging out with Lisi and the rest of these bozos, he's going fully off the rails. What makes a guy like that say, ever in his life, "I have nothing else to hide." What is your psychological damage that you think you can weather this storm and still be mayor etc. ? It's really beyond anything I can wrap my head around. Short of, like, serial killers, I've never seen anyone so obviously deranged and out of touch with reality.

(The related question is: If Brazen 2 is really ongoing, how is it possible police are missing all these DUIs, all the times he hangs out with Lisi etc. I know they can't follow him 24/7 but we now know of TWO arrestable incidents with Lisi, which makes it safe to assume there were, who knows, 5 more? 6 more? 10 more? And they weren't there? If they don't lay major charges on Ford - MAJOR charges - before the election, someone there will have to answer for what they were doing this whole time.)

Scott Steele ‏@WScott_Steele 1m
@ONSmallBz The doc has some GOOOOOOOD reading tomorrow! #TOpoli #RobFord #Rehab #Toronto

I'm just a little worried that said turds will turn into giant shit-trees blocking the sun for one and all, dropping a less than tasty feast on innocent and guilty alike. A savage hammering of Hudak next month would help ease my nerves.

We live in hope. Calgary whilst (*ahem*)still not the Centre Of The Universe® is a fine city (I often miss it in weird ways). You're fortunate to watch this from afar. Because until October 27th this wound upon your former city is just gonna fester.

Does anyone know what happened to the minivan he used to drive? The Escalade just kind of showed up out of nowhere one day... The Fords barely had enough time to get their story straight on who was paying for it...

the Escalade was a "40th birthday present". They never did get the story straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back