436     7 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 345     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 438     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else find David Prices story about the mystery caller randomly telling him about the link between Smith and the video suspicious? You think he just found this stuff out from Lisi or Ford, panicked and told Towhey, while making up the mystery caller part to protect his source?

Last edited:
There were a couple of uniformed officers on the 2nd floor at City Hall yesterday. Rather unusual considering there wasn't a police board meeting. And again today, 2 cops inside the mayor's reception area (Ford isn't there today, how convenient). It could be something, could be nothing. But it's definitely unusual.
edit: Maybe it's related to Kathy Ford's case. Who knows.

Was Doug Sr. ever embroiled in a scandal? I would assume he would have been paying Hotmail's bills while defending Randy on Kidnapping/Keeping Dougie Jr. Dealing/RoF on fighting/Kathy on being a utter fuck up.

Like, Did Doug Sr. just open the phone book when the boys started getting a lil' rambunctious? Or was the Best Criminal Lawyer Ever already defending the FoFam?

Truly Fucked, Daddy.

Dennis Morris has been representing the Ford spawns since the 1980s....

The things we learn in this thread:

"5 Items Popular With Shoplifters"

Electric Toothbrushes

"Similar to razors and razor blades, electric toothbrushes and their corresponding replacement heads are both commonly shoplifted items. Small electric tools make up a significant amount of the items stolen from retailers because of their high resale value. Electric toothbrush heads are expensive and small, making them another prime target for thieves. These heads are then resold online or in discounted retail settings at a reduced price. Whitening strips are another dental hygiene product with a high shrinkage rate in retail stores."
http://www.investopedia.com/slide-show/shoplift/

Last edited:
There were a couple of uniformed officers on the 2nd floor at City Hall yesterday. Rather unusual considering there wasn't a police board meeting. And again today, 2 cops inside the mayor's reception area (Ford isn't there today, how convenient). It could be something, could be nothing. But it's definitely unusual.
edit: Maybe it's related to Kathy Ford's case. Who knows.

He received another threat

"Chiropractor"?

I forgot, it's none of our business where RoDoFo are, or why.

< sarcasm >

"Outside court, ( Kathy ) Ford said she understands her brother has “issues†but said “you have to remember he has saved us a billion dollars.â€

Good god...she's stealing toothbrushes for godsake and it's her alcoholic-drug abusing brother who has issues. All she needed was a quick, "maybe your teeth are perfect but mine aren't...."

Does anyone else find David Prices story about the mystery caller randomly telling him about the link between Smith and the video suspicious? You think he just found this stuff out from Lisi or Ford, panicked and told Towhey, while making up the mystery caller part to protect his source?
It's been hugging me. I mean, it's awfully convenient. And more than a little vague. And if someone just happened to call with a highly secret bit of info you were hoping for, wouldn't you question how they got your number?

There's an old adage that goes along these lines: "The only thing necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to stand by and do nothing." Keep that in mind.

That's really quite offensive. You don't know anything about the personal circumstances that led her to where she is. She clearly comes from a dysfunctional family. To call her "garbage" or "trailer trash" without knowing any of the facts that would lead an adult woman from a rich family with a history of mental illness to steal toothbrushes is inappropriate.

No offense, but it's precisely that kind of attitude that has allowed the Fords to repeatedly steamroll over any and all opposition while the supposed 'checks' against corruption from our elected officials have proved utterly toothless and ineffectual. Some of y'all may have noted from my contributions here that one of my personal pet peeves is the way that the people supposedly opposing Rofo and his criminal brood have very publicly and visibly dithered and fretted and whimpered about staining their dainty hands by doing something so gosche as to actually fight back against the Ford family. It's been positively sickening to witness.

Yes, you can argue that we shouldn't sink to their level, but you can't engage in outdated, non-existant Marquess of Queenbury rules against a gang so manifestly lacking in shame or honor or just plain common human decency. That is a sucker's bet. You can't appease professional bullies whose main schtick is sobbing about how "persecuted" they are by imaginary elites, and whose main weapon of choice is projection. Or, to put it another way, you can, but that effort is doomed to failure right from the get-go.

You can also say that Kathy Ford should be off limits as she's not her brother, and is not the one running for public office. But as Casita reports above, she's continuing to publicly defend Little Bro Slob, even repeating the "He's saved us a Billion Dollars!" lie. That makes her fair game. Her past flirting with neo-naziism doesn't exactly help in making her an object of pity, IMO. Yes, she comes from a dysfunctional family with a history of mental illness. So do Rob, Doug and Randy. Does that mean they get a pass for everything they've done, including the criminal/borderline criminal stuff? For Chrissakes, as you point out yourself, she's a wealthy woman who got caught red-handed in shoplifting/petty theft. I'm sorry, but makes her eminently deserving of our contempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back