434     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 543     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.4K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
1:22 PM - Siyad tells Lisi he has the phone. Lisi tells Siyad he has some spliffs. They agree to meet at Country Style, 11 Blackfire off Kipling.

I presume 11 Blackfriar--which is more or less kittycorner from the Country Style plaza at Dixon & Kipling (so, two different addresses?)

Is she the only one in this, though? Again, Renata's own family is truly a sleeper factor in all of this--and for all we know, might have the last laugh in any Ford empire collapse.

and Scott MacIntyre too. The stories he could tell...

"Their childhood homes are in the same Etobicoke neighbourhood." page 52 "Crazy Town.

The book mentions her parents, and first husband, were born in Poland. The one time I heard her speak a few words on TV ( as she was being led through the underground garage at City Hall ), I did not detect an accent.

"The woman behind the mayor: who is Renata Ford?"
http://www.torontolife.com/informer...he-woman-behind-the-mayor-who-is-renata-ford/

Interesting article. A friend of mine describes such behaviour as "shame-based". When someone is so secretive as Renata appears to be, it generally signifies that there is something to hide. Rumours of alcoholism dog this couple. I can only imagine what hell it is to be a child in that home.

Interesting article. A friend of mine describes such behaviour as "shame-based". When someone is so secretive as Renata appears to be, it generally signifies that there is something to hide. Rumours of alcoholism dog this couple. I can only imagine what hell it is to be a child in that home.

Which also reminded me of one nagging question from one of the ITO's.

It was the incident where a young staffer and his date were at RoFo's home to fix his computer, ended up in the basement and was offered a joint. One part of that paragraph was redacted and I remember it referenced the basement as "someone's" room. I thought maybe it was RoFo's and reading this article I am more convinced that our Mayor sleeps in the basement of his own home.

Which also reminded me of one nagging question from one of the ITO's.

It was the incident where a young staffer and his date were at RoFo's home to fix his computer, ended up in the basement and was offered a joint. One part of that paragraph was redacted and I remember it referenced the basement as "someone's" room. I thought maybe it was RoFo's and reading this article I am more convinced that our Mayor sleeps in the basement of his own home.

I'm pretty sure that redacted portion referred to one of the kids 'playroom' in the basement. Who knows for sure though. If you told me robbie slept in the Escalade I'd buy it.

Awesome Sublime. :)
I wonder what Tom B's part in this was? Was he just the guy who got the phone from Lisi? Or something more involved......

So what's with Brazen 2 now? Is it in hyper sleep? Lying in its death bed? Or is MM right and all the TPS have is "lesser charges" to be laid after Oct 27?

Last I heard cops have a ton of info to carefully sift through from the phone. Nothing new lately.

What do you think of C.A. Allen Primary School on Dufferin near Orfus (at 3225 Dufferin St.)? It keeps having that Rob Ford for Mayor sign on the front window (though it is not shown on Google Street View). It is a private school.

I once joked that that students of that school believe that lying despite evidence is acceptable, as well as smoking crack cocaine.

Last edited:
Last I heard cops have a ton of info to carefully sift through from the phone. Nothing new lately.
Also two weeks ago Sandro says tps still has two plain clothes cops follow him everywhere and he thinks they have a gps tracker on his car. Extreme steps considering he's already charged!

"Toronto media’s attitude towards Caribbean voters in Rexdale is driving them into Ford’s camp."
https://medium.com/toronto-election-2014/824688d767d

"Yes, Rob Ford is an international embarrassment. Yes, he is the worst possible choice for Toronto’s future. But given the choice between a belligerent, impolite, and flawed politician who says he loves us, and a society that continually reminds us that it doesn’t, our options continue to leave us thirsty."

Also two weeks ago Sandro says tps still has two plain clothes cops follow him everywhere and he thinks they have a gps tracker on his car. Extreme steps considering he's already charged!

I don't know the legality, but GPS surveillance seems pretty common for spouses suspected of running around. Not surprised if police would use it also.

As advertised on "Cheaters"
http://www.cheatersspyshop.com/gps-trackers.html

( I see Clark Gable III is the host. It's a good thing they didn't have that stuff when Grandpa Clark was "King of Hollywood"! )

I wouldn't be surprised if the City of Toronto has it installed in many of their vehicles.

Last edited:
"Toronto media’s attitude towards Caribbean voters in Rexdale is driving them into Ford’s camp."
https://medium.com/toronto-election-2014/824688d767d

"Yes, Rob Ford is an international embarrassment. Yes, he is the worst possible choice for Toronto’s future. But given the choice between a belligerent, impolite, and flawed politician who says he loves us, and a society that continually reminds us that it doesn’t, our options continue to leave us thirsty."

I'm amazed at so much in this article. Ford walking in the Caribana parade with scantily clad women makes him a perv. An honest liar? WTF, really? This guy insulted minorities yet they still support him. As for Johnson, he still loves the community? More like he needs them after disgracing himself and the country.

I'm amazed at so much in this article. Ford walking in the Caribana parade with scantily clad women makes him a perv. An honest liar? WTF, really? This guy insulted minorities yet they still support him. As for Johnson, he still loves the community? More like he needs them after disgracing himself and the country.

Sort of ties in with this story.

"Rob Ford Needs to Stop Using Black People as a Prop"
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/christopher-stuart-taylor/rob-ford-black-community_b_4302874.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back