167     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 449     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 625     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because it is probably going to be a slow news day....here is something to make your ears bleed. :)
[video=youtube;IO6U-nM2rF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO6U-nM2rF0&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Free t-shirts and bad karaoke! It really was a great celebration.

Has there been any follow up to this? Nothing further on these Twitter feeds but it appears Rob didn't go home with his lovely wife, beautiful daughter and handsome son ...

This was a comment in the globe today: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ral-re-election-bid/article18064036/comments/
Don't know if it means anything...

"Tom Smarty Pants 12 hours ago
Renata left the fat dude. Hopefully she gets help for herself. These kids need at least one parent that is sober."

Someone with video skills, add some F16's screaming overhead during the chorus.

I couldn't help but feel a little sad for the singer when I watched this. She wrote a (terrible) song about Rob Ford. She gets invited to sing it at his campaign launch where he is standing less than two meters away. I didn't see him even acknowledge her once. Classy.

The worst part of the campaign launch was George Chuvalo on stage. This is a man whose family was completely destroyed by substance abuse. For him to support Ford is horrible to me.

Some interesting photos of the people who attended the campaign launch yesterday.
This Is What The Heart Of Ford Nation Looks Like (PHOTOS)

And an interesting comment:

Claude D. (bumbaclaude)
1. January 2013: Young drug dealer Anthony Smith stumbles upon Mayor as a client.
2. He decides he can make more money by taking a video and blackmailing the Mayor than just selling the Mayor drugs.
3. March 18th, 2013: Mayor is contacted and attempt to blackmail proceeds.
4. March 27th - Mayor offers $5000 and a car, Anthony and company want $150,000
5. The next day, Anthony Smith is gunned down”
18 Apr 1:39 AM

This was a comment in the globe today: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ral-re-election-bid/article18064036/comments/
Don't know if it means anything...

"Tom Smarty Pants 12 hours ago
Renata left the fat dude. Hopefully she gets help for herself. These kids need at least one parent that is sober."

The "nothing left to eat at home" comment is the best.

CGAtoronto 11 hours ago
Was Rob's wife at the "rally"?

2 replies+10
Report Comment

Tom Smarty Pants 11 hours ago
Nope she left RoFo a two weeks ago the day Douggie lied that he pulled his back. LOL

Report Comment

Talos IV 4 hours ago
So are you guys suggesting that there's nothing left at home to eat?

Report Comment

Tom Smarty Pants 12 hours ago
Renata left the fat dude. Hopefully she gets help for herself. These kids need at least one parent that is sober.

(EDIT: Only problem with this theory is that Renata was at the Jays home opener with the Mayor)

Last edited:
For the life of me I can't understand why some reporter doesn't just follow him around. He'd be busted and a great narrative would be uncovered in no time.
Robbie is a Summa cum laude* Alexander Lisi School graduate of counter-surveillance techniques.

*pronounced "Sometimes comes loaded"

The "nothing left to eat at home" comment is the best.

CGAtoronto 11 hours ago
Was Rob's wife at the "rally"?

2 replies+10
Report Comment

Tom Smarty Pants 11 hours ago
Nope she left RoFo a two weeks ago the day Douggie lied that he pulled his back. LOL

Report Comment

Talos IV 4 hours ago
So are you guys suggesting that there's nothing left at home to eat?

Report Comment

Tom Smarty Pants 12 hours ago
Renata left the fat dude. Hopefully she gets help for herself. These kids need at least one parent that is sober.

(EDIT: Only problem with this theory is that Renata was at the Jays home opener with the Mayor)
Tom Smarty Pants is saying Renata wasn't there last night? He's wrong.
Bldk1LFIYAAZwmJ.jpg

https://twitter.com/vicptashnick/status/456944752068689920

The worst part of the campaign launch was George Chuvalo on stage. This is a man whose family was completely destroyed by substance abuse. For him to support Ford is horrible to me.

His son used to run with Randy Ford..... I was also surprised to see Chuvalo attend the debut screening of Frank D'Angelo's "Real Gangsters" at the Italian Film fest last year....

Renata was there yesterday. You can see her in the ear bleeding youtube song video posted above on the stage beside Mama Ford, to RoFo's right, viewer's left.

Last edited:
His son used to run with Randy Ford..... I was also surprised to see Chuvalo attend the debut screening of Frank D'Angelo's "Real Gangsters" at the Italian Film fest last year....

So I'm not the only UT'er that had to sit through that in the theater? the only saving grace was that I was being paid to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back