News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 634     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Taverner. Goldsbie is joking.

UT is so educational! :) I didn't know who Doug Jones (contortionist?) until just now.
edit: He looks so different in the JJ pic. He has a lot more white hair in that one, than the other 2 posted pics of Taverner.

UT is so educational! :) I didn't know who Doug Jones (contortionist?) until just now.

Actor. For instance, in Pan's Labyrinth:

images.jpg

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 786
So Fatty didn't disgrace himself at the funeral yesterday? And you know something? It's remarkable that I can ask that question, and not be joking.

Like he's feeding pigeons. ( I believe Jimmy K. mentioned that. )
Yeah, you can tell he exhibits asshole behaviour (hate the symptoms, not the addict, hate the symptoms, not the addict) by doing something simple like that.
The eggs would get all smushed, the candy canes broken.
Treating the kids like pigeons... or dogs.

some singer who recorded this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sVl9VezmeE

ETA Warning - do not eat anything while watching and if you have to pee, you might wanna do that beforehand...

In another lifetime during the mid-90s, I worked in live audio and as a road manager. I did the live sound at a couple of bars in Orangeville who almost always hired cover bands. Original music was rarely heard there, unless it was one of these cover bands performing a track of their own (many cover bands are original acts that cover to pay the bills). The odd time a cover band's original act was decent. However, most of the original music sounded like this. It was all terrible, lifeless, flat and lacking in anything unique. Jenny James' stuff pretty much matches up with the worst of the worst.

The live music biz is full of a *lot* of garbage. The hollywood created misconception that there are many brilliant acts just waiting to be discovered is almost entirely false. For every good band, there are 100 bands whose talent level ranks somewhere between "mediocre" to "completely unlistenable".

So Fatty didn't disgrace himself at the funeral yesterday? And you know something? It's remarkable that I can ask that question, and not be joking.

Apparently there was a tweet sent out from his account whilst he was at the funeral that got some people hot under the collar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back