Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here he is receiving his latest orders:
BlTcfuYIEAAlQUe.jpg

https://twitter.com/AgyeManMuscle/status/456230676744781824

That's York Region Chief Eric Jolliffe with Jerry. FWTW

Tom Beyer ‏@TomBeyer7 16m
@tyffle once upon a time a certain Cllr would rail against this kind of apparent conflict of interest. #BoycottMuzik #TOMusicCity #topoli

Hmmm.......isn't he the guy who just quit for health reasons?

Last edited:
Check it out:

No mention of driving the Mayor, servant misspelled.

Thanks, sublime. Interesting. Sorry to see they are giving him a hard time. Seems like a nice guy. Metro Chairman's chauffeur used to be a good job. MET 001. I still remember the car. Mercury Grand Marquis Brougham.

Last edited:
Facctual almost suggests pure lies in this case. lol

Thought this word might describe Rob Fords public persona during his "private time" Oxy-moron
Ya know like oxycontin ,etc....

Just need to 'put the dots together'.

Works just as well, you know how versatile Robbie is in his continuance or rather constituents meetings.

My favourite part is Doug speaks for 20 minutes, Rob for 15. And will Rob show up on time or will he be late for that, too?

Robbie needs that 30 to 60 minutes to fortify himself for the ordeal.

I wonder how many times he'll say subways and billion dollars in those fifteen minutes. Excruciating!

Also noticed there's no time allotted for questions.

Questions are for Liberals, not followers.

View attachment 25057
http://instagram.com/p/lCI7GpuEON/#

Heard Rob on CP24 tonight re the power outage. He sounded good!

I knew it, Ford and Saruman are in cahoots!

Last edited:
thankfully its held out in the etobicoke. good luck riding your bike out there.

Remoteness from Bike-Riding Pinko Hinterland didn't stop the Squamish Five from bombing Litton Industries in 1982. (NB: Litton's just north of the Toronto Congress Centre)

Remoteness from Bike-Riding Pinko Hinterland didn't stop the Squamish Five from bombing Litton Industries in 1982. (NB: Litton's just north of the Toronto Congress Centre)

Let's hope nothing like that happens. I was there. It blew out the entire outside wall and people were injured, some of them seriously.

Last edited:
I wonder how many times he'll say subways and billion dollars in those fifteen minutes. Excruciating!

The only reason to keep repeating something over and over is to keep others from thinking about it.
You don't have to keep telling people that the sun rises in the east.

The only reason to keep repeating something over and over is to keep others from thinking about it.
You don't have to keep telling people that the sun rises in the east.

Yes, a common hypnosis tool used by certain organizations, including Scientology, to desensitize response to an event. If used properly it can also allow you to stimulate a Pavlovian response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back