47     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 331     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 533     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure this wasn't a hacking. If it was, then the hacker would have done something far worse than a Krista Ford date.

Either they really did plan on having Krista go on a date (and then changed their mind), or someone legitimately linked to the site posted this. But even if the second scenario was the case, I would still think that if they were going to go "rogue", they would have done something much worse.

So do you think they would have done the Date thing with DoFo's knowledge? And then he (DF) decided it wasn't a good thing?

Back home from my little excursion now. :p

Siobhan Morris ‏@siomo 1h <-- 10:30 pm
I can assure you, there are no police cars in the vicinity of the mayor's house. His SUV is running in the driveway though

Siobhan Morris ‏@siomo 1h <-- 10:34 pm
The mayor's SUV is gone now, not sure who was in the car or where they went.

Back home from my little excursion now. :p

Siobhan Morris ‏@siomo 1h <-- 10:30 pm
I can assure you, there are no police cars in the vicinity of the mayor's house. His SUV is running in the driveway though

Siobhan Morris ‏@siomo 1h <-- 10:34 pm
The mayor's SUV is gone now, not sure who was in the car or where they went.

Could the cops have been called to RF's home on another domestic incident?
Or has it been proven that they were not at his place?

It's not fun to many of the readers and posters here to have to constantly scroll past stupid pictures with captions that really aren't funny, to see off-topic discussions and lengthy in jokes go on for page after page. And now, we see crude jokes about Mrs Ford in a thread that is supposed to be a discussion about Mayor Ford's Toronto.

[rant]It's worse than trolling, to me. It's disrepectful of one's fellow UT members. It's selfish. It's self-obssessed behaviour. Some of the people are new and some are long time members who seem to feel that filling the page obsessively with post after post is more important than having any relevant content. The number of posts one has written is no indication of the quality of that poster's contribution.

Even when "stuff starts to happen" these posts continue blithely on, interrupting the flow of discussion and information. The thread has really deteriorated and moderation seems to have been abandoned. More than a dozen members have posted concerns in recent days yet these stupid frat boy comments, photos, memes and video clips keep on comin'.

Grow up. Some of you (and I don't mean the trolls) sound just like the idiots that support Ford. You're demonstrating -- whenever you're bored -- crudeness, juvenile and disruptive comments, and a disregard of the thread's topic and the attempts of others to stay on topic in respectful and collegial discussion.

And I don't want to hear any retort that I don't have the right to criticize when I'be only got 40+ posts. That's the whole point. Mine are all relevant to the forum topic. I don't just post the first thing that pops into my head and say "look at me! look at me!" [/rant]

Please stop.

And another troll... I forgot about you.

I am sure this wasn't a hacking. If it was, then the hacker would have done something far worse than a Krista Ford date.

Either they really did plan on having Krista go on a date (and then changed their mind), or someone legitimately linked to the site posted this. But even if the second scenario was the case, I would still think that if they were going to go "rogue", they would have done something much worse.

Dang, was looking forward to being tackled by her in some rough S&M sex :/

Well apparently it's a false alarm. Once again MM wet his pants for nothing.

Ah, lighten up on the guy. He never claimed something was going down. He was pretty clear that he was passing on chatter and that it wasn't sourced. He also said that based on early comments, he didn't think it was legit, and he posted when clearly when the chatter was found to be false. Dude's pants are dry tonight.

It's not fun to many of the readers and posters here to have to constantly scroll past stupid pictures with captions that really aren't funny, to see off-topic discussions and lengthy in jokes go on for page after page. And now, we see crude jokes about Mrs Ford in a thread that is supposed to be a discussion about Mayor Ford's Toronto.

Look up, look way up, and I'll call Ru... Oh wait, no, I mean look at the top of each page for the menu that says Forum Actions. Click it and select General Settings. Scroll down and unclick Show Images.

Trust me, everyone complains about something they'd rather not see, or some poster who they think is a troll that shall henceforth not be tolerated, or someone that they loudly and childishly declare they have added to their "growing ignore list."

Maybe we should all try growing up a bit? And I don't absent myself from that suggestion.

Torstar story:
Doug Ford’s daughter, Krista, is in her 20s. She entered the public eye when she played briefly for a Lingerie Football League team.

briefly for a Lingerie League team. How else could one play in such a league??

Laughing hysterically all the way to bed!!

Ah, lighten up on the guy. He never claimed something was going down. He was pretty clear that he was passing on chatter and that it wasn't sourced. He also said that based on early comments, he didn't think it was legit, and he posted when clearly when the chatter was found to be false. Dude's pants are dry tonight.

My take on MM: taken at face value he himself says sources come to him with things that the media won't run without further corroboration. MM runs with it, whereas a real journalist, with their ass and job and reputation on the line, can't touch without more research or sources, and reasonably reliable sources at that. And we all see why - MM has been pretty good when it comes to gleaning the backstory on things that have happened, but his ability to predict what's coming next has been pretty bad. Single sourced, iffy quality and enthusiastic wishful thinking make for a very unreliable reporter. Like Warmington.

Torstar story:

briefly for a Lingerie League team. How else could one play in such a league??

Laughing hysterically all the way to bed!!

It's late - It took me a re-read before I caught that one. Guess you might say you caught me with my pants down. Thanks for the bedtime smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back