548     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 505     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
A general statement that offers absolutely nothing to the discussion. If you want to counter some of our questions here though feel free.

Admiral Beez's statement is extremely valid. Just because you don't agree with his/her reasoning - doesn't invalidate his feeling that concentrating on polls is where it's at.

For the record - i agree - MM isn't a lawyer. While he has been a great contributor to the forum he's not God, nor is everything he says ultimate fact. At this point he's interpreting what he hears based on his own logic. As of late - I'm not really buying what he's trying to sell. While we're all hoping for arrest - doesn't mean it will happen.

What needs to happen is Ford needs to be voted out of office. And that will happen at the polls.

According to people on twitter he's there with 2 bodyguards. And the crowd, or part of it, was chanting "Ford more years". Times like this I feel like we deserve him.

Admiral Beez's statement is extremely valid. Just because you don't agree with his/her reasoning - doesn't invalidate his feeling that concentrating on polls is where it's at.

For the record - i agree - MM isn't a lawyer. While he has been a great contributor to the forum he's not God, nor is everything he says ultimate fact. At this point he's interpreting what he hears based on his own logic. As of late - I'm not really buying what he's trying to sell. While we're all hoping for arrest - doesn't mean it will happen.

What needs to happen is Ford needs to be voted out of office. And that will happen at the polls.

We're not all believers in everything MM has to say. Beez is trying to use MM's inaccuracy as a means to attack our questioning of the nature of recent news involving the OPP. If either of you want to wade into what we're specifically discussing with criticisms and questions (like Right wing SUV did a little while back), a discusdion which didn't even involve MM, by all means.

The twitter feed is alight with Ford being "Drunk as f@ck" tonight at the Leaf game...

MurphyBruno ‏@MurphyBruno 9m
He looked drunk and sweaty, lookked like staff wanted him out and he resisted #ToPoli #MayorFord pic.twitter.com/n0wLPkkkYn
https://twitter.com/MurphyBruno/status/452600630335373312/photo/1

skyler moss ‏@skyler_moss 6m
i have better seats than Rob Ford. Apparently he is drunk as fuck

Cristina♡ ‏ ‏@Fabstinaa 1m
Just saw rob ford drunk at the acc! hahaa

Sohan Rai ‏@sohanrai25 6m
Reporters tomorrow: Were you drinking last night Mr Ford? Ford: C'monn guys, jeez...it was a #Leafs game...sure I had a few drinks #robford

At which Rob calmly replied "well you're the load your mom should have swallowed." #classic #classy #ourmayor #toronto

Our gutter mayor strike again... matter of time before he just squats on the ground and takes a public dump on the sidewalk??

Last edited:
The twitter feed is alight with Ford being "Drunk as f@ck" tonight at the Leaf game...

MurphyBruno ‏@MurphyBruno 9m
He looked drunk and sweaty, lookked like staff wanted him out and he resisted #ToPoli #MayorFord pic.twitter.com/n0wLPkkkYn
https://twitter.com/MurphyBruno/status/452600630335373312/photo/1

skyler moss ‏@skyler_moss 6m
i have better seats than Rob Ford. Apparently he is drunk as fuck

Cristina♡ ‏ ‏@Fabstinaa 1m
Just saw rob ford drunk at the acc! ���������� hahaa

Sohan Rai ‏@sohanrai25 6m
Reporters tomorrow: Were you drinking last night Mr Ford? Ford: C'monn guys, jeez...it was a #Leafs game...sure I had a few drinks #robford

sydney laliberte ‏@sydneylaliberte 1m
Rob Ford just got taken out of the leafs game by security

northwoodto
2 minutes ago
Rob Ford is enjoying the hockey game with us. Apparently not all is well. #gofigure #robford #fordmoreyearstheysay

http://instagram.com/p/mbaTvZAvyV/

Last edited:
Removed because the investigation is dead/dying down, or removed for leaking stuff?

Correct me if I'm wrong Jimmi, but I didn't read it as any cops literally being removed. I read it as about two cops removed from the inner circle of investigators. There are the investigators on the case, and then one cop removed from them might be their associates, and two cops removed from them would probably be far enough away from the case, they would have no personal knowledge. In other words, they are just offering rumours.

sydney laliberte ‏@sydneylaliberte 1m
Rob Ford just got taken out of the leafs game by security

northwoodto
2 minutes ago
Rob Ford is enjoying the hockey game with us. Apparently not all is well. #gofigure #robford #fordmoreyearstheysay

http://instagram.com/p/mbaTvZAvyV/

That is the face of someone who has been drinking, probably already one more than he should... having looked at it again, make that two more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back