999     2 
News   May 02, 2024
 463     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 348     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Ford should have went to the Oscars last year. The host would have animated Rob Ford as a Family Guy character. True that there are conservative Family Guy fans (and I know a few personally; and most conservative Famly Guy fans are of the economic conservative type, not the social conservative type, as the latter are generally outspokenly prudish), but Seth is a liberal atheist accused of condoning fictional misogyny.

Last edited:
Look at Doug being creepy (I'm assuming that's him. He looks like he's doing a bump):
1907579_10152322639029636_1469359957_n.jpg

Now that first class photo is circulating on Twitter (via Goldsbie) but only as "unsourced." Where did it come from?

No one can get a ticket to the Oscars, it is by invitation only and who the hell would invite him? You CAN win tickets to the bleachers on the red carpet. Kat already beat me to the seat-filler joke, darnit ;) I rather doubt he has a tux and he can't exactly buy off the rack. So.....another lie, big surprise.

No one can get a ticket to the Oscars, it is by invitation only and who the hell would invite him? You CAN win tickets to the bleachers on the red carpet. Kat already beat me to the seat-filler joke, darnit ;) I rather doubt he has a tux and he can't exactly buy off the rack. So.....another lie, big surprise.
Someone on Twitter speculated that Ford could be on the red carpet asking questions on behalf of the Kimmel Show.

I sincerely hope that since Ford thinks that Kimmel is on his side, Kimmel makes him the butt of every joke on the episode. This is ridiculous.

Someone on Twitter speculated that Ford could be on the red carpet asking questions on behalf of the Kimmel Show.

Right! And then it will be on Kimmel's Monday show. I also thought, if I was Renata and Rob was going to the Oscars without me, I'd be contacting a divorce lawyer.

He will be invited to all the Oscar after parties. Let's see how many videos surface of him in a " drunken stupor.”

Last edited:
People are really giving it to Kimmel on twitter. I'm glad, this is not going to help anyone, not Ford and not the city. He's going to take it as admiration and we're all going to be cringing.

Lots of pro-Ford comments.

I have a sickening feeling about the October election.

That's why we need to avoid underestimating Ford and doing silly things like arrest estimations. He still has that chance, and to expect everything to go smoothly is potentially creating some false and overly optimistic expectations here.

In my opinion, it's always better to expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised rather than to expect everything and be disappointed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back