802     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 614     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are asking candidate Rob Ford, I can get why Doug can answer in his place. Why do we accept Doug answering for Rob when Rob is asked questions as Mayor?

I wonder why Blair would bring this up concerning the recent integrity complaints. This would seem to compromise things further.

I just cannot stop laughing today... Doug, you need to take your show on the road.

Me too! I was also laughing at one of the Ottawa reporters on "Ford Watch" saying she felt sorry for her Toronto city hall counterparts for what they put up with. It must be such an exasperating job. Having said that, I am really hoping to go to the sit in either today or tomorrow if I can get off work early enough. You have to figure something big is around the corner when Blair pipes up.

I hope Massoudi goes down with Ford---he's a real scumbag. It seems like he might, if that whole Vice magazine thing about him trying to get a hacker to destroy the crack video was on the level. Which I think it is.

Yep, I think it's true as well.

Sure, the involvement at that time in this thread of the tedious and prolific troll/bullsh!t artist ManuvSteele did make me question the hacker story...

...but then Massoudi is such a devious and morally bankrupt weasel that taking that story seriously requires absolutely no stretch of the imagination at all.

Second-worst thing about Massoudi (after his enabling of Ford) is that he is presumably proud of all the worthless and harmful things he says, does and catalyses around Ford himself.

Last edited:
I wonder why Blair would bring this up concerning the recent integrity complaints. This would seem to compromise things further.

Blair is also giving an interview to CP24 this afternoon. Something has changed, I just can't figure out what that something is.

Stephanie Smyth ‏@stephaniesmyth 9m

Chief Blair also tells me he was *not* surprised by OIPRD complaint..SANDRO LISI warned him complaint was coming #TOpoli

I've heard there's a rumour floating around in Toronto's legal community that the Fords had something on Blair. No other details unfortunately. If true, doubtful it's a letter to a watchdog agency.

If you're on Team Ford, it's easy enough to drop a hint to a couple of chatty lawyers that you know that Chief Blair is into <whatever> in his private time, or that you have a photo of him <something>. I don't buy it, even with the Ford's presumably corrupt links to 23.

In any case, if true (from the Ford PoV, at least) it may very well be Doug's complaint. Everything we know about Doug points to Doug's main ingredients being bullying, fabrications, bluster and self-delusion. So Doug is presumably far enough detached from reality to believe that everyone will see things his way once the complaint is in process.

Last edited:
The gloves are off--

goldsbie 4:54pm via Web
Blair on Ford's "cocksucker" remark: As a cop, "you get used to certain types of people calling you filthy things."

thekeenanwire 4:46pm via Web
Police chief is all like, "Oh, you gonna file a complaint about 'disappointed'? Listen up, son, I'll give you something to complain about."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back