294     0 
News   Jun 17, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugs. Drugs. Drugs.

1. I've never seen anyone act like that after "a couple of drinks"
2. I've never seen anyone act like that after many drinks either, for that matter. It slows you down, it doesn't speed you up.
3. Someone saw him sober earlier. How many drinks does it take to get Rob Ford hammered? A dozen? Where and when did he drink that much?

It's the new "subways subways subways" -- Drugs, drugs, drugs! Probably crack, but meth is possible.

Jimmy Kimmel is loving new Rob Ford material "Have you seen the latest episode of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford?"

I love the fact that he appears to be mocking surveillance while oblivious to the fact that he is being recorded.

Also, I think it's highly likely that Lisi is wearing a wire and fattening up the Ford goose for a police roasting. Maybe I've seen too many TV shows, but it just seems like "the move" at this point, and I don't know if Lisi is so stupid that he'd hang out with Ford in public just for the companionship with so much scrutiny on his Fordliness…... unless the posters claiming they were lovers are correct :p

Even though filming someone's spiral down to a break down to make money off of it is kinda slimy, I am glad that people aren't protecting him anymore. Ford needs to know that he is going to get filmed everywhere, doing any and everything.

Even though filming someone's spiral down to a break down to make money off of it is kinda slimy, I am glad that people aren't protecting him anymore. Ford needs to know that he is going to get filmed everywhere, doing any and everything.

Until he accepts that he's a nobody. Then he can be a nobody in peace and privacy, that is if he doesn't get nailed with a DUI, or hurt someone.

The poster of the second Ford video with Lisi just posted an update that gives a clearer picture of the evening :

Tim Stewart
13 minutes ago

Ok I knew there would be interest in this video even though it was pretty poor quality because there are Big differences in the Mayors Demeaner at the time that I shot this video and the time that he went on his speech. I have received 9 requests from Media outlets that quite frankly shocked me when I got home tonight. All want to interview me ( TV Radio and Internet, CNN are you serious? ) and I will be honest... I have no interest in doing that and no interest in the monetary offers that I have received in the past 6 hours. The Mayor was on his own time and I have no interest in being part of any media lynching. I really feel that if my video was not posted the reaction of the public might have been more severe... not that anyone cares.

My reason for posting this was to simply point out that the Mayor I saw last night was sober at the time that I saw him and he was respectable. I was at the restaurant from 11:40pm - 12:30am.. give or take a few minutes and when I walked in there was only one patron there at the time and that was the person that the Mayor eventually sat down with. The mayor sat with him the entire time, The Mayor didn't order drinks and he didn't order food during this time. Everything you see in the other Video happened after I left, 100%. Having said that, I saw no booze on his table at any time and you can slow mo the replay and see for yourself Neither person had a drink on the table. If he admits to drinking so be it but I didn't see it. This should answer all the questions being posed to me and honestly, what else could I know... if anyone is looking for me to make something up you can forget it. The mayor was respectful the entire time I was there. End of Story. If you have any other questions you can email me at 64stripes@gmail.com.

Thank you and good night

ddale8 11:04pm via Web
Rexdale resident on Rob Ford to reporters at Steak Queen: “The entire world laughed at Jesus too."

This was a wide-eyed woman carrying a ford nation sign on a stick, marching through the restaurant in support of Rob. At least she wasn't wearing a cowboy hat or dressed in pyjamas...

Interesting that he says the video was recorded that late at night, given reports in The Star of Ford being inebriated at a Tim Horton's around 11 PM that evening. Also interesting that he seems to be a Ford supporter who thought that posting the video would help Ford, when it actually showed the world that Ford and Lisi were hanging out again like old times.

Someone out there has downloaded the video just in case he decides to yank it, right?

Rexdale resident on Rob Ford to reporters at Steak Queen: “The entire world laughed at Jesus too."

This was a wide-eyed woman carrying a ford nation sign on a stick, marching through the restaurant in support of Rob. At least she wasn't wearing a cowboy hat or dressed in pyjamas...

Or wearing a crocheted penis hat?

Rexdale resident on Rob Ford to reporters at Steak Queen: "The entire world laughed at Jesus too."

seriously ?!? seriously !?!

Rob Frod is now being compared to Jesus ?!?
might as well call him the 2nd coming of Christ !

seriously ?!? seriously !?!

Rob Frod is now being compared to Jesus ?!?
might as well call him the 2nd coming of Christ !

His first miracle will be turning water to vodka, followed by a peanut brittle to crack rock conversion, and his final act will be getting nailed to the cross while chanting "Subways, subways, subways!"

The poster of the second Ford video with Lisi just posted an update that gives a clearer picture of the evening :

Rob needs more friends like this guy--" I only recorded him to show people that he wasn't impaired." He still doesn't seem to get that it's the fact that Lisi was sitting with him that got everyone's attention. Actually, if he's a Ford supporter, he probably has no idea who Lisi is, since most of them don't really follow the news that closely.

As I see it:

1. Robbie has an addictive personality, and uses drugs to cope with stress in stead of dealing with a problem.
2. His family are enablers.
3. Robbie & Dougie are deep in the delusion of an entitled up bringing.
4. At lest Robbie & Dougie are who they grew up worth and deal with on a daily basis, criminals.
5. It doubtful that Robbie discontinued any substance use, that would promote weakness.
6. Toronto is in for a ride wilder than to this point.
7. Robbie just may get elected again.
8. There are some of the Ford cult that are borderline psychotic, and I see violence in the future.

And the last on the list, and I hope I am wrong, Robbie is put on a suicide list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back