80     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 261     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
113 things Rob Ford has done...What's next in 2014?

On the eve of the Election campaign, I thought this list of 113 things Rob Ford has done is a handy list for anyone running against Rob Ford, or helping someone who is. But my advice is to take the list in pieces... especially if you have blood pressure issues.

SM and Everyone: This list is interesting if you are following the Mayor Rob Ford saga or want to get an idea what this situation is about
and I am wondering today on January 1,2014: What will be added to this list in this New Year?

Since this is my first post of 2014 I wish everyone here at UT a Happy New Year!!!

LI MIKE

I don't get it though. The Bassos were incredibly hostile to any reporters who came to sniff around the house after it was identified as the location of the photo with A. Smith.

Income? The house is used for buying, and probably the use of drugs if you put lot in the crack video.

Ford's paying their hydro bills (& maybe more). He went to high school with Fabio Basso. I don't see why the Bassos want to set him up on a video. For what, for a one-time $100,000 hit from selling a video? Besides the whole "tribal loyalty" thing of many of the Ford family's long-time associates, I'm betting he's worth more to them as a friend than as someone to blackmail.

Greed? Or maybe they thought they could get out from under the Fords thumb. I now someone who likes to "help" people by doing just enough to get them out of a spot but not enough to get rid of depency on them. They probably feel like they are owned by the Fords, and that idea is most certainly would be promoted by the Fords. When an addiction is forced, after a while the addicted tries as hard as they can to get rid of the addiction, leading to desperation.

They promote the same ideals with the people of Toronto. Instead of completing a whole job, such as garbage privatization, they would stretch it out for as long as they can to keep themselves useful. Why get rid of someone when half their job is done.

All of my media friends say police are being extraordinarily secretive about what Ford is being investigated for. But there's no way they'd use as many resources as they have for a small drug bust.

extortion? murder? political corruption? what would they spend lots of money on, where there would be a sufficient return on their investment?

One thing I'm wondering about: whatever happened to that Ford Nation Youtube series that was supposedly "in production"?

One thing I'm wondering about: whatever happened to that Ford Nation Youtube series that was supposedly "in production"?

It was produced when they were all in drunken crack stupors over the holidays. Rob Ford, known for his smooth moves, danced with some ladies with cachet, while the boys from his football team danced around in the background.
However, the producer kept a copy for himself, and plans to extort the whole city of Toronto to NOT SHOW IT.

I go on holiday only to find out that Ford still has supporters. I don't want to come back.

All the best for the new year, homies. :)

If it falls under a broadcast medium then it might be prohibited during election time.

Cost? If the one show on SNN took 4 hours(?) to video and 8 hours to edit, that is a lot of money. Or just finding someone to do it since there is no probono during election time.

From YouTube "Community Guidelines":

•We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).

• There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from YouTube.

There is also no legal buffer for comments made by the Fords, they make the comment, they pay the legal costs, and possible decisions against them.

If it falls under a broadcast medium then it might be prohibited during election time.

Cost? If the one show on SNN took 4 hours(?) to video and 8 hours to edit, that is a lot of money. Or just finding someone to do it since there is no probono during election time.

From YouTube "Community Guidelines":

•We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).

• There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from YouTube.

There is also no legal buffer for comments made by the Fords, they make the comment, they pay the legal costs, and possible decisions against them.

So, one more promise not kept. Anyone keeping score, kept, not-kept wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back