News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.7K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://gawker.com/reporter-rejects-rob-fords-pedophile-apology-pursu-1485200960

BbuCb5_CMAAms_T.png

This. Is. The. Best!

Wow, Ford's sarcastic apology warrants him having his legs rendered useless, if you know what I mean. What a complete waste of air, space, and protein.
I haven't respected him in years, but now I have nothing but contempt for the fool.
He is, literally, a piece of shite.

Good for Daniel Dale soldiering on despite there being little in it for him personally in doing so. Ford's non-apology apology would never hold up in court and he needs to be taken to the woodshed by somebody.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you our mayor:

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 4m
"Unfortunately, come easy go easy" Mayor Rob Ford (this is a real quote) #TOpoli

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 4m
Mayor Rob Ford laments that outside planners cost $10,000 "a crack" #TOpoli

Rob ford wants this. Now he gets to be on the news daily for the next 4-6 months for free.

Also doubt hotmail lawyer is doing the case. Ford is going with a pro like lezner who already won him 2 previous cases.

I haven't respected him in years, but now I have nothing but contempt for the fool.
He is, literally, a piece of shite.

Despite RoFo growing up with drugs n' thugs of Etobicoke around. It is apparent after witnessing dance at council today that RoFo was a dweeb, nerd teen. lol

Despite RoFo growing up with drugs n' thugs of Etobicoke around. It is apparent after witnessing dance at council today that RoFo was a dweeb, nerd teen. lol

It's interesting you should say that. Someone on twitter has been trying to get reporters to investigate Renata, and her relationship with Rob. It has been noted that they met in high school, but if you look at the dates, that's a very long courtship and it's not like they had to save their money to get married. He got married just before he ran for councillor, and I've always wondered if Renata was a "beard", she stays completely in the background and appears to overlook all of Rob's extra curricular activities.

I suspect you are right in a legal sense, although common sense would argue that any repetition of these lies is a morally bankrupt act.

Yes, I'm right and yes, repetition of these lies, once the truth of the lies has been disputed with some evidentiary support, is a morally bankrupt act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back