4.5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 679     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of time that DS spends on twitter has convinced me that he is just a troll. He reads this thread and then starts trolling, that's what happened with the Vice story. He stirs up shit wherever he goes. Troll.

Glad I'm not the only one to think this. He was basically trolling when he got here, and he left when we didn't take the bait.

I really hope the same people begging Peepers for more info aren't the same ones calling him a troll. He hasn't exactly earned the good faith of the community here, so I'm not sure why you're taking what he's saying so seriously. Doesn't it occur to you that his "source" is probably drunk superman? smh

The amount of time that DS spends on twitter has convinced me that he is just a troll. He reads this thread and then starts trolling, that's what happened with the Vice story. He stirs up shit wherever he goes. Troll.
DS isn't even a good troll. It's some bozo trying to insinuate themselves into the Ford saga as an "insider".

Glad I'm not the only one to think this. He was basically trolling when he got here, and he left when we didn't take the bait.

I found ManuvSteele's drop in here to be bizarre. Seemed like he wanted attention/credit, and wouldn't provide anything definitive to back up his claims. I think there was a screen-cap of a Keenan tweet floating around, but it could easily have been faked. This doesn't definitively rule ManuvSteele out as the hacker, but there's absolutely nothing ruling him in either.

I figured the early November drop in was either trolling, or bragging. If it is the latter, it's easy to understand why ManuvSteele wouldn't offer up any definitive evidence of his credibility. In either case the drop in ended up being more annoying than informative, at least through my eyes.

I have good reason to believe that DS is the unnamed hacker from the VICE story. As an example the hacker in the VICE story ended his emails with "smh" (shake my head). If you follow DS's twitter feed you will see he often ends his tweets with "smh" an abbreviation popular in the hip-hop / Rap music world that he inhabits. Now whether or not he was actually hired by the Ford team is another matter altogether. It's possible he could have sold VICE a load of B.S. but I doubt it.

...because?

The driver now seems combination babysitter, personal security, fitness trainer and health and wellness coach. I believe he was City Hall security before joining the Mayor's office. I wonder how substantial his raise was. In a couple instances, he's been involved in episodes that could compromise him when he seeks to rejoin the regular security team.

Did Ford ever get that breathalyzer installed in his car? You know, the one his mother suggested he get?

That comment (from the Ma and Sis interview with Stephen LeDrew) made me laugh out loud. Why not also suggest an ankle monitor for your out of control son, so his "handlers" (dangerous circus animals have handlers) can know which crack house to find him in at 3 AM.

Sunday papers probably don't sell great. They could be waiting for Monday's
Or maybe they are waiting until after Mandela's funeral which will, no doubt, be the top story for the next couple of days.

Speaking of the Vice hacker story, Amin Massoudi has been pretty much MIA since that story (which involved him) broke. Someone on here said he was on medical leave but I dunno, the timing seems a little suspicious. I wonder what's up.

Or maybe they are waiting until after Mandela's funeral which will, no doubt, be the top story for the next couple of days.

Or the police funeral tomorrow, which they may not want to be clouded by reporters asking Ford about the Star's latest investigation.

All this talk of Cachet Ladies is giving me a deja vu from August, except that, in addition to the similarities I pointed out back in August (see below), I recall that Rahim Jaffer and Nazim Gillani were in the company of a number of "busty hookers" from Cachet Ladies when they had their infamous celebration at Harbour 60, where Gillani boasted that Jaffet had "opened up the Prime Minister's office" to their business and after which a drunk and coked up Jaffer blew through some hick town at 40 or 50 km over the speed limit.

^Since we're talking about Bloor-street strip bars, cocaine, prostitutes, drug-abusing Conservative politicians and corrupt businesspeople from Etobicoke, I wonder if now is a good time to ask if Ford has any connection to Nazim Gillani? Paywalls and laziness are preventing me from posting minute details drawn from actual reportage, but there's more than enough rattling around in my brain to cite the following remarkable similarities to the current RoFo brouhaha:

-Gillani lived on Kipling, a few minutes from RoFo's house

-Gillani and his (then MP) buddy Rahim Jaffer very much enjoyed blow, booze, prostitues and conservative politics

-Jaffer skated on DUI and coke possession charges under dubious circumstances; Gillani skated on fraud charges under less-dubious (but still dubious) circumstances

-Gillani called Club Paradise "his office" and is rumoured to have conducted business meetings there and taken clandestine pictures of his associates (aka "marks")

-Gillani's "street name" was "Big Daddy G"; I wonder what RoFo's street name is, other than "Slurpy Jr."

All this talk of Cachet Ladies is giving me a deja vu from August, except that, in addition to the similarities I pointed out back in August (see below), I recall that Rahim Jaffer and Nazim Gillani were in the company of a number of "busty hookers" from Cachet Ladies when they had their infamous celebration at Harbour 60, where Gillani boasted that Jaffet had "opened up the Prime Minister's office" to their business and after which a drunk and coked up Jaffer blew through some hick town at 40 or 50 km over the speed limit.
Yaaaay! "Busty Hookers" - it's like I've finally filled my bingo card.

Guys.. I was really looking forward to an active day on UT discussing RoFo and breaking news etc..

Instead it has been the slowest day yet.

ps - this business is the business I hinted at (RoFo with the ladies and the drugs)

$4 million in annual sales would not fund the Fords' lifestyles, IMO. That palatial spread of Diane's, Doug giving Rob a new SUV as a birthday present, incurring $100K in legal fees to try to avoid paying a $3,150 fine, the cottage, etc., etc. -- people who take home less than $200K a year (per the calculation upthread) can't afford those things.

ISTR reading Deco's overall sales were actually in the neighbourhood of $30 million, but I can't remember the source.

How much damage could Renata do if she sought a divorce? What reason could she still be with him at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back