642     1 
News   Jul 29, 2024
 324     0 
News   Jul 29, 2024
 621     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this. It's crazy that over 40% of his campaign donations came from the 905! As others have mentioned anecdotally he seems to have quite the following in the GTA. I personally know 3 people in York, Peel and Halton regions that would snap vote for this terrible excuse for a mayor in their own city if given the chance

Suits me fine. As long as he keeps his ass outta here and in 905 territory. Or perhaps Kitchener-Waterloo.

Just speculating a bit on who "Juiceman" might be. People are wondering if it could be Ford's new trainer, but I think it's more likely to be Payman Aboodowleh. I say this because it's already been established that he has a relationship with both Ford and Lisi. Lisi's been described as being Payman's "enforcer", partly because they were seen together so often. Based on that, the concept of the two of them going over to the Basso's to try and retrieve the video isn't that inconceivable. I also think Ford would be more likely to bring in one of his football friends instead of some random gym rat. It comes down to that whole loyalty thing that the Ford's seem to be fond of.

At the very least, there's also a similarity between the names Payman and Juiceman.

Yeah. That's way more plausible.

Thanks for posting this. It's crazy that over 40% of his campaign donations came from the 905! As others have mentioned anecdotally he seems to have quite the following in the GTA. I personally know 3 people in York, Peel and Halton regions that would snap vote for this terrible excuse for a mayor in their own city if given the chance

Quite disturbing as it implies that the 905 has had a role in enforcing their ideals of politics on another region. Unfortunately, the only solution is to provide an alternative to Ford, or at least someone who can sop up these campaign dollars.

Quite disturbing as it implies that the 905 has had a role in enforcing their ideals of politics on another region. Unfortunately, the only solution is to provide an alternative to Ford, or at least someone who can sop up these campaign dollars.

We in the GTA should start a grassroots campaign to donate to left-leaning candidates outside the 416/647. REVENGE.

"You have to admit, he's done a pretty good job. The best job out of everyone in probably the last thirty years. Rob Ford has balanced the budgets. He has a bit of surplus. I like him."

GAH! His surplus is smaller than Miller's and shrinking every year. AND THE BUDGET HAS TO BE BALANCED BY LAW, or the city of Toronto can be dissolved.

Kinda like paying a late night visit to a correctional facility!

Yes, I know a school is different, but my point being he's maybe going on a bender/ withdrawal.....not making sound decisions?

We've all seen how volatile he is at times!

Let's see how Casa Loma pans out! We can start a pool on what shenanigans he gets into. Or what dumbass things he says!

May as well have fun with Crackkid! ( hope everyone saw the Batkid parody on Ford)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back