119     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 459     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 999     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitehorse have a new song out about Rob Ford, entitled "Boss Man".
[video=youtube;Z01F289IXDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z01F289IXDY[/video]

They need to give options on who they would rather elect for PM: Rob Ford or...?

Rob Ford or...Paul Bernardo?

Rob Ford or...Mike Duffy?

Rob Ford or...Doug Ford?

Hahahaaaaaa, no doubt.

Rob Ford or Robert Pickton?

Rob Ford or the neighbour's cat?

Rob Ford or Sandro Lisi?

You're right....they did it wrong.

Last edited:
Interesting. Towhey apparently writes for The Star now, and his first article is about the bond market being concerned with Toronto's instability, and therefore, everyone needs to support Kelly.
Ultimately, though (second part of article) it's all about convincing the reader that Ford's agenda is still valid. Posting this mainly because I was surprised The Star gave Towhey a job, lol

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/comm..._norm_kelly_to_support_rob_fords_mandate.html

They need to give options on who they would rather elect for PM: Rob Ford or...?

Rob Ford or...Paul Bernardo?

Rob Ford or...Mike Duffy?

Rob Ford or...Doug Ford?

I think it was because Rob said he wanted to "run for Prime Minister" the other day, can't remember which interview.

I think it was because Rob said he wanted to "run for Prime Minister" the other day, can't remember which interview.

It was one of the American ones.

But it is a sad state of affairs, that even in jest, our current leadership is compared to a mass murderer. (Paul B)
Has our society any chance of redemption? Or have we truly entered Idiocracy days?

Interesting. Towhey apparently writes for The Star now, and his first article is about the bond market being concerned with Toronto's instability, and therefore, everyone needs to support Kelly.
Ultimately, though (second part of article) it's all about convincing the reader that Ford's agenda is still valid. Posting this mainly because I was surprised The Star gave Towhey a job, lol

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/comm..._norm_kelly_to_support_rob_fords_mandate.html

I hope this is a one-off, or at least a very occasional thing. Newspapers do that for opinion pieces pretty often.

Towhey is a knob re taxes and spending, and kept a bunch of deeply ugly secrets about RoFo for way too long. But at least he can write ... "While I am sympathetic to his self-admitted personal struggles, I am also certain he alone is responsible for them. Ford himself has painstakingly baked every brick ever thrown at him, whether fairly or otherwise."

Towhey is a knob re taxes and spending, and kept a bunch of deeply ugly secrets about RoFo for way too long. But at least he can write ... "While I am sympathetic to his self-admitted personal struggles, I am also certain he alone is responsible for them. Ford himself has painstakingly baked every brick ever thrown at him, whether fairly or otherwise."

Yeah, you don't hear him say that before all this blew up, and now that it did, it is just his fault. A bit see, hear, speak no evil eh?

AoD

Yeah, you don't hear him say that before all this blew up, and now that it did, it is just his fault. A bit see, hear, speak no evil eh?

AoD

Agree. Very sleazy for Towhey to not even mention that he was witness to all kinds of horribly unhealthy behaviour for years and apparently didn't say, Hey, Rob, get help, until the crack video story broke. Or if Towhey did try to tell that to Rob years ago and was told to F off, he was happy enough to stay on the team and keep getting paid.

I still like the brick thing, though.

Here's John Lancaster's latest.

http://cbc.sh/Q4GpxDG

So it's very confusing, but it seems to intimate that the Project Traveler wiretaps are the same ones that were blacked out in the Lisi ITO, which is part of Project Brazen II.

So...no original wiretaps that the public is aware of in Brazen?

Seriously, I love he how just drops that in. RoFo certainly is responsible for his behaviour and the outcome, but Towhey is responsible for his as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back