2.6K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.8K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 661     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Rob Ford was videotaped “consuming what appears to be a narcotic” while in the company of several people last February, according to a police document.
The police document states that the video was filmed in February of 2013 and done “surreptitiously.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...rcotic_video_made_in_february_police_say.html

"I don't smoke crack, I haven't smoked crack in over a year" Mayor Rob Ford to CNN's Bill Weir on November 17, 2013

I think alana is the blonde girl in the original photo posted in this forum. I immediately recognized her face upon looking at the photo. Alana Marie is not the same girl... She has a twitter account that is still publicly active. Alana kindree shut down her twitter account right after the story broke... Which is telling in the least... She could've just made it private but I'm willing to bet this girl isn't as squeaky clean as I thought she was.

alana kindree seems to have worked for alana marie / staacked.

which i now see was already mentioned.

Last edited:
Possibly, or just between fixes. If you look at the amount of water he was guzzling in counsel yesterday, that is a sign of going for the water high or dehydration. Both these things can be linked to an ongoing addiction.
He was drinking "something" out of an opaque plastic cup. You are assuming it was water. Hardcore alcoholics I've known mix vodka into their water cups, say 5 ounces of vodka and the rest is water in a 16 ounce cup. At that dilution the odor is negligible.

Ford hasn't stopped boozing at all.

There may very well be a connection between Smith's death and Rob Ford, but until we have more details, it's nothing more than a kooky conspiracy theory-- at least that's the way it comes across.
Whether there is ultimately a connection or not, it's not a kooky conspiracy theory. Someone was murdered and the Mayor lied about the nature of his acquaintance with him ("I take pictures with everyone" followed by "You are a racist for asking"), and refuses to share any knowledge he may have with the police.

There are two kinds of Rob Fords. One is the quiet, downtrodden, barely able to make a sentence, speaking slowly with a scratchy voice Rob Ford, and the other is the animated, full of life one. It's interesting how he can change from one to the other in a matter of hours. I wonder why...

He was drinking "something" out of an opaque plastic cup. You are assuming it was water. Hardcore alcoholics I've known mix vodka into their water cups, say 5 ounces of vodka and the rest is water in a 16 ounce cup. At that dilution the odor is negligible.

Ford hasn't stopped boozing at all.

Makes sense to me. And using that same line of thinking: Ford has also been spotted eating sandwiches with "something" in them and is therefore addicted to pills.

Makes sense to me. And using that same line of thinking: Ford has also been spotted eating sandwiches with "something" in them and is therefore addicted to pills.
That's a silly argument.

Ford has exhibited ZERO changes in his behavior and denies he has a problem with alcohol let alone admitting he's an alcoholic.

If you think a guy that CHUGS mickeys in his car in the middle of the afternoon has stopped drinking by doing aerobics then I have a bridge to sell you.

Whether there is ultimately a connection or not, it's not a kooky conspiracy theory. Someone was murdered and the Mayor lied about the nature of his acquaintance with him ("I take pictures with everyone" followed by "You are a racist for asking"), and refuses to share any knowledge he may have with the police.

Well, he said he didn't know anyone in that photo. That may be untrue, but I'm not sure that conclusively points to his involvement in Smith's murder, does it? He also refuses to talk to the police about anything at all. You're assuming it's because of Smith. I don't think there's enough evidence to say for sure one way or the other.

He conceded he will go on binges ( a "weekend" alcoholic) and personally, I think he is at the bargaining stage of alcohol addiction. He will stay home and drink; he'll switch from vodka to beer but it's only him rationalizing his own B.S because he can't and won't stop on his own because he still believes he doesn't have a drinking problem; other people just have a problem with him drinking.

Yeah, well whoever the Star sources are may just be oblivious to fact of what was really going on. The police noted in the ITO of the cell phone activity between Ford and Lisi the night he was killed in parenthesis. That is there for a reason.

Yes, but you can't only accept the Star's sources as credible when their info fits the narrative in your head. Ford Nation would do something like that.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice this from the Star article shared above?

The Star was told in early August by a source that police had retrieved two videos, but the police document states that the deleted files were not recovered until Oct. 29.

I don't recall this being spelled out so clearly before. (I bring this up at the risk of adding fuel to Peeper's anti-Blair vendetta, which I think is unfounded.)

MetroMan is on the ball as usual...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...ce-from-stopped-car-s-trunk-1.2431650?cmp=rss

"Officers from the city's Emergency Task Force were called to the intersection of King Street West and Blue Jays Way after a white, four-door Honda Civic was stopped by police at about 3:30 a.m. Two men were taken into custody. Police say they are preparing to lay charges.

Two bomb-disposal robots were sent in to investigate the trunk, and a duffel bag inside that police deemed suspicious.

The stop was part of an ongoing investigation into a recent string of overnight arsons in the city's downtown core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back