2.5K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.7K     12 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 654     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clever bit of thinking, but I don't think this would work. Council is Ford's legitimate (hah!) place of work, and so unless that person also worked at Council, it would be immediately clear that the person granted the restraining order was seeking out Ford, rather than vice versa, and so it would become impossible to defend the order.

Also Ford Nation would lap this up. He needs to go to prison, not be excluded from the chamber on a technicality.

I suppose it could be a Councillor, the way things are escalating.

Seems that when he plowed through the press the Mayor's security pushed and hurt some of the media. They're calling out for the head of Security.

So, why didn't he opt for the other, protected exit?

Ford Motor Co is asking RoFo from using the trademark blue oval logo

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...to_stop_using_trademarked_blue_oval_logo.html
ford_nation.jpg

another fine mess he's now in.....

Attachments

• ford_nation.jpg
    ford_nation.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 538
I'd really like to know Ford's gameplan in his own mind. Does he really, truly believe if he keeps giving these non-committal pressers where he admits to nothing, makes vague apologies about "mistakes," talks about "moving forward" and blames the media a little bit for harassing him that everyone's eventually just going to go "yeah okay, let's leave him alone now!" ? Isn't there ANYONE in his inner circle telling him that the ONLY way through now (and it's super narrow and probably wouldn't work but it would be his only chance) would be to come one hundred per cent clean about EVERYTHING so no more bombs drop in his lap? He literally has no other option. It's mesmerizing to watch him do the opposite over and over.
OK full conspiracy speculation here:
The more that this goes on and he doesn't resign, makes me think that /organized crime is calling the shots. Perhaps they are threatening him/his family to stay in office, until they are done with him.
Even people with no self awareness would have resigned by now.

At this point, it's just adding more cluster to this ****.

This guy defies logic and reason. As someone already pointed out, the decision to drive while intoxicated is usually made while one is already looped and therefore unable to make a sound decision, but here he is calling knowingly driving with bottle in hand "a mistake". No, it's a crime.

Say what you will about Rob Ford, if nothing else he's a cunning linguist.

"Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a7a_1349546320

Seriously, for a guy known for his business acumen, does this guy have any clue about copywrite and trademarks? His bozos put the City logo on pro-Ford billboards, then he rips the logo for a multinational car company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back