1.1K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.2K     12 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 567     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The T probably isn't Towhey but may refer to the Mayor's exec assistant who met with Lisi.

Amin's denial was lawyer-speak. As soon as people start talking about their email being 'spoofed' I smell shenanigans.

I've been spending all my time following this story anway, so to distract myself from engaging in wild speculation about videos, I drew a portrait of Robbie for his mother.

fordquit.jpg

Attachments

• fordquit.jpg
    fordquit.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 486
View attachment 19714

I did some sharpening on the image and you can read a little bit of the type.

[Email headers]

Yes I’ve been … WTF happend with him? is big guy gonna
make a statment … or what?
… who knows a lot about password … & things. I’ll give
you a shout …
… how much of this do the guys know? I’m not trying to get
.. or hiding evidence or some shit
This is some … shit

… We’re gonna have to talk soon. Hope

I can’t read the rest. But the content matches up with vice article and doesn’t seem to directly quote anything that already printed.

Great work! Really messed up if that's Amin, as a few months ago I chirped him a bit about Ford, then blocked him because I couldn't stand him.

And then ask and answer his own question (Am I an addict? NO), as if that tempers the issue. And then actually let himself off the hook with the media on some technicality that the media never asked the question correctly (a lie easily refuted by simply playing back video of the media asking him that very question). The absolute gall !!!!

I like the way the writer put it in this Torontoist piece: http://torontoist.com/2013/11/no-more-second-chances/#comment-196920

Rob Ford is trying "to dictate how we should all treat him with respect to this scandal". Very true. He's trying to take control of the narrative, again, as he has successfully done many times in the past. Reminds me also of the recent Star piece that contemplates how a newspaper should handle reporting what public figures say when what they're saying is an attempt to spread misinformation.

Point is, he can't be allowed to do this. He doesn't get to tell us he's not an addict, he doesn't get to tell us he's still fit to serve, he doesn't get to promise that it for sure for sure for sure will never ever ever happen again. He needs to be treated like everything he says is a lie. I don't think that's unsympathetic to his addiction issue because he's clearly still in the deny/evade/say anything phase of addiction.

View attachment 19714

[Email headers]

… who knows a lot about password … & things. I’ll give
you a shout …
… how much of this do the guys know? I’m not trying to get
.. or hiding evidence or some shit
This is some … shit

I can’t read the rest. But the content matches up with vice article and doesn’t seem to directly quote anything that already printed.

Awesome work, thanks. It's pretty clear that Peepers was right and this guy is the hacker.

Peepers - It almost sounds like he is saying that he will speak ONLY if you identify yourself. Talk about pressure! HA!

I like the way the writer put it in this Torontoist piece: http://torontoist.com/2013/11/no-more-second-chances/#comment-196920

Rob Ford is trying "to dictate how we should all treat him with respect to this scandal". Very true. He's trying to take control of the narrative, again, as he has successfully done many times in the past. Reminds me also of the recent Star piece that contemplates how a newspaper should handle reporting what public figures say when what they're saying is an attempt to spread misinformation.

Point is, he can't be allowed to do this. He doesn't get to tell us he's not an addict, he doesn't get to tell us he's still fit to serve, he doesn't get to promise that it for sure for sure for sure will never ever ever happen again. He needs to be treated like everything he says is a lie. I don't think that's unsympathetic to his addiction issue because he's clearly still in the deny/evade/say anything phase of addiction.

Very good point.

Thanks for the sharpening! I think I can read some other words. My guesses in caps (sorry) below, interwoven with yours

View attachment 19714

[Email headers]

I HAVE A FRIEND who knows a lot about password SCRIPTS & things. I’ll give
you a shout …
… how much of this do the COPS know? I’m not trying to get
.. HACKING A SITE or hiding evidence or some shit
This is some POSSIBLY SERIOUSLY BAD shit

I don’t know – I’m getting unfuckwithable vibes from this DS guy. After the confession though he made his twitter account private and possibly worth noting the official Rob Ford account follows him back. Something to consider too is that he might work for Vice in some capacity and not necessarily be the hacker. This is assuming everything is legit which I’m not convinced of yet.

Edit -- I see he's made it public again.

Last edited:
I don’t know – I’m getting unfuckwithable vibes from this DS guy. After the confession though he made his twitter account private and possibly worth noting the official Rob Ford account follows him back. Something to consider too is that he might work for Vice in some capacity and not necessarily be the hacker. This is assuming everything is legit which I’m not convinced of yet.

Edit -- I see he's made it public again.

ManuvSteele is more reasonable than Ford trolls, like Namaste, and EJB, although that doesn't mean much given how crazy those two are. Someone shared a tweed from ManuvSteele saying he was going to a reporter today. So we should soon see how credible ManuvSteele is, or is not.

i've noticed drunk superman on twitter for years now and he always just struck me as a middle aged, suburban, super partisan conservative troll looking for attention.
i think that's what he may be up to right now... having some fun with the wild speculation going on here and baiting people.

another lie to add to the list...

where is this new driver ford said he'd use? all the recent pics show him driving his own vehicle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back