729     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 728     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.3K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This announcement should make the comatose executive committee happy--they're on life support for another few months at least.

I think the two Fords have lost any moral integrity ... I can't trust anything they say, nor do I think should any Torontonians --- Adam Vaughan

I don't understand why he even had the press conference. He said nothing new. He already apologized on his radio show, so what was the purpose of that? Just to show us how stubborn he and his brother are? We already knew that. I'm tired of his endless apologies, in which afterwards, he does something else to apologies for. It's ridiculous!

I don't understand why he even had the press conference. He said nothing new. He already apologized on his radio show, so what was the purpose of that? Just to show us how stubborn he and his brother are? We already knew that. I'm tired of his endless apologies, in which afterwards, he does something else to apologies for. It's ridiculous!
I think it was to cover for Doug. To say that Doug didn't know.
Doug is probably feeding some kind of drug to Rob, so Doug needs to be distanced from Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back