2.1K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 569     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that as an outcome the citizens of Toronto realize they need to pay more attention to the candidates they elect and not give up on politicians in this city all together.

I hope that as an outcome the citizens of Toronto realize they need to pay more attention to the candidates they elect and not give up on politicians in this city all together.

Unfortunately the people that voted him into power knew all about his past.

Unfortunately the people that voted him into power knew all about his past.

I don't know about that....

Ford supporters on TV today seem to have no idea what he actually does just that he is straight forward and saves money and has been a great mayor

Maybe if they paid attention they'd realize why so many people can't stand hi,

I'm watching my Facebook feed seeing people defend Rob Ford and clicking Unfriend.... Unfriend... Unfriend... Seriously, how stupid can a person be?

No, I don't think a lot of them did. People don't pay attention. They heard "gravy train" and that was good enough. Sad, really.
Many voted for him for the $80 they saved on their licence renewal. That was the cost of their vote-$80. Cheap at twice the price.

someone at my work says a city councilor has the videos. His cousin is close with this person and is going over tonight to watch them.

MetroMan, hear anything like this?

EDIT: He's told the second one is more interesting than the first.

Last edited:
I find it interesting that this went down and Doug was nowhere to be seen. It was almost as if Robbie was relived to be loose of his shackles. Puts more credence to the puppet-master theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back