2.7K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.8K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 669     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Message wise I like something along the lines of "We Need a Mayor" or "I Love This City."

As for having it on a weekday I disagree only because robbie nation will bitch and whine about 'commies not having jobs."

I would drive home the LIAR moniker he deserves.

I would also reach out to MADD as I'm sure they can't be happy with some of these revelations.

We have to strike now though. And this weekend is just too soon. I hope we can just all get on board for next Wednesday and not sidetrack things. Hard enough getting momentum.
Message wise I like something along the lines of "We Need a Mayor" or "I Love This City."

As for having it on a weekday I disagree only because robbie nation will bitch and whine about 'commies not having jobs."

@savetdoto set up (https://twitter.com/savetdoto), and we've already been mentioned by Jonathan Goldsbie: https://twitter.com/goldsbie/status/397458194672275457

I agree, ParkdalePetunia, we need to identify a unifying message, and I trust with the brainthink of everyone in the thread, we'll come up with a solid message.

Just saw your twitter feed , great work savetoronto. I like your " There is no left or right, only right or wrong". It's a bit long for a slogan, but it is exactly the message we need to send.

Sorry for butting in...I'm mostly a lurker...
There's also the compassionate angle. The group needs to show it's not a personal vendetta against Ford. He should step aside for both the city's sake and his own sake. His behaviour and that of his circle is textbook addict/enabler behaviour.
That kind of message covers what could be a weak flank.

Sorry for butting in...I'm mostly a lurker...
There's also the compassionate angle. The group needs to show it's not a personal vendetta against Ford. He should step aside for both the city's sake and his own sake. His behaviour and that of his circle is textbook addict/enabler behaviour.
That kind of message covers what could be a weak flank.

Good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back