207     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 861     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 546     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to love the not so subtle positioning of himself as the Leaf fan who can presumably do no wrong.

As to his lawyer - funny he should talk about prejudice. He should learn a few things from his client.

AoD

Not odd at all, in fact perfectly fitting - you could even argue he's better than the Leafs. Ford's only been totally useless for 14 years. The Leafs have been utterly useless for 48 years.....and counting. In fact the Leaf's are a prime example of how Toronto got Ford. We've backed losers (that we knew were losers) for over 4 decades.

Well if Ford does stick around for another year, he will begin to saviour that invincibility of not being caught after the news dies down in a few weeks. Then expect to see massive alcohol/crack binges become a regular occurrence in plain sight, bad behaviour like pissing in NPS, wasted to the point of dribbling incoherence. Maybe some under-age strippers to "help with filing" in the Mayor's office. What can Toronto do to stop him? Nothing because---The KRAKEN is about to be released!

This is what it's like when Rob Ford is questioned by the media:
[video=youtube;rSjK2Oqrgic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSjK2Oqrgic[/video]

Not odd at all, in fact perfectly fitting - you could even argue he's better than the Leafs. Ford's only been totally useless for 14 years. The Leafs have been utterly useless for 48 years.....and counting. In fact the Leaf's are a prime example of how Toronto got Ford. We've backed losers (that we knew were losers) for over 4 decades.

The difference is, one form of uselessness is fairly entertaining. It's almost a run-on joke when the Leafs are just this tiny much away from moving on then have it blow up in their face like this year :p

The other ain't a laughing matter. Ward 2 residents and this city deserve better.

This is what it's like when Rob Ford is questioned by the media:
[video=youtube;rSjK2Oqrgic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSjK2Oqrgic[/video]

07-minister.jpg

I think FraudNashun got it's inspiration from Baghdad Bob.

at first it's just more the same way of speaking, but when he got all heated and frustrated it totally sounded like him! had hints of the "what do you just call me / fat fuck" thing that happened a while back. that same extra high pitched version of his voice appeared.

Whoever it was said, "I work with the public." If he'd specified peeing in public and exchanging items in gas station parking lots it would be an open and shut case.

It's easy enough to run a voice analysis, but I'm not convinced and leaning to it being someone else.

Whoever it was said, "I work with the public." If he'd specified peeing in public and exchanging items in gas station parking lots it would be an open and shut case.

It's easy enough to run a voice analysis, but I'm not convinced and leaning to it being someone else.

I don't think it sounds like him exactly. What it does sound like is someone whose from his network, or micro-culture maybe, who uses the same Etobicoke hoser intonation and prosaic tropes. Maybe Randy as someone said previously, or a close friend.

CN Tower you are being completely disingenuous. You said if the video came out you would change your mind. Now you're saying no matter HOW MANY people see it, there is no proof of what's in the pipe. That's called moving the goal posts. Also, I'm pretty pissed off that the Star did all the work and the Sun is going to profit from their special edition paper this afternoon, after contributing almost nothing to this.

Yep, it pisses me off that the Sun is going to make big bucks off of this, as it was them who did everything they could to bring this idiot to power. What a sleaze rag that paper is.

Oh look who decided to show up. Ms. Sue Anne Levy. Enjoy

Toronto Sun

"The Twitterati and some of my left-wing media colleagues were beside themselves with glee at Ford's downfall.

Why? Not really because justice has been served. As I've learned covering politics -- and from my few months at Queen's Park -- justice and media scrutiny do indeed come with a double standard.

It's because in their minds they have finally sidelined someone who was ruining their good times."

Does she really believe the junk she writes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back