444     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 552     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.4K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tommorow is the 12th. Aren't the media lawyers going to present their case to the judge?
How soon after that will the media be able to print?

110 of 119-page police document are blacked out. Literally a cover up?
Also, Rob Ford is holding a press conference today to tell everyone how good he is at economics. Timing seems a little fishy. He rarely holds press conferences. Is he sending a message to his supporters? "Don't pay attention to the courts, look at me me me! I'm not hiding. I'm great!".

Last edited:
I'm assuming that he anticipated more detail coming out today in the warrants, which was why he scheduled the press conference. Although, on the other hand, I don't know why he would want to put himself in front of the press today if that was the case.

I suppose it's plausible that he knew in advance that the media would be getting redacted information. Maybe he's trying to deflect from the drunk-driving rumour from the other night. Speaking of which, beyond a tweet from Warren Kinsella's wife, is there any one else out there corroborating that?

I enjoyed reading this comment in the G&M today. Rob Ford was at TIFF and was asked he favorite movie at TIFF:

"Favourite movie at TIFF: He hasn’t seen any, and he doesn’t know if he will. “I haven’t seen a movie in a long time,” he noted."

Then the comment:

"SAM • 3 hours ago −
“I haven’t seen a movie in a long time,” he noted.

I have a question. If Rob Ford says he has not been to a movie in a long time how long is a long time 4 days?. Because there is a twitter Photo of him and tweets about him being at the Ciniplex on Friday night. Was he there for a snack or is he caught in another lie? I know to some it may seem like no biggy but if he continues to lie on little thing as well as big when do we know he is telling the truth?

Link to the photo https://twitter.com/Ekjot_Sand...

Some tweets Copied and pasted

Elle Woods ‏@lauracarneyxo 8 Sep
Saw the 1D movie tonight, those boys are too perfect. Also saw Rob Ford at the movies..

Meatball ♥ ‏@Maria_acunaaa 8 Sep
OMG I forgot to tweet last night rob ford came to the theater and everyone was begging for pictures I couldn't stop laughing lol

Lyssa ‏@lyssa_aranha 8 Sep
Saw Rob Ford at the movies tonight hahahahaha

Nicolas ‏@NGioiaTML 7 Sep
When I'm leaving the movie theatre in toronto nd I see Rob Ford

Gaße˚ ♈ ‏@GabeLaLaLa 7 Sep
Rob ford is at cineplex queens way."

That's funny. Nice find, Bob. I'm not sure if it's a case of him intentionally lying or just having poor memory. Isn't that a symptom of substance abuse?

His default move is to lie. Same with douggie. Remember the Escalade? They both lied about where it came from when no one cared. It's what they do.

CBC's John Lancaster appears to be tweeting from inside the courtroom.

‏@jlancasterCBC At least 36 warrants issued over a 10 month period to police in #ProjectTraveller case..... Crown now concedes more than 80 warrants in #ProjectTraveller case. Many allowing police access to data in mobile phones of accused. Crown: public can wait for #ProjectTraveller Info. Adds months after arrests, not even accused have it.

Also, @goldsbie is tweeting from there, as well. He's a good guy to follow.

Last edited:
It seems to me (reading various tweets) that nothing of any value will be coming from this process for a very long time. Ford will live to fight another day.

Conspiracy time:

Ford is certainly involved in all this but not how we imagine. Its no secret rob ford has drug past and his family has a connection to the drug kingpins.

But police may be using rob ford as a source to get to the top leadership.

Conspiracy time:

Ford is certainly involved in all this but not how we imagine. Its no secret rob ford has drug past and his family has a connection to the drug kingpins.

But police may be using rob ford as a source to get to the top leadership.

Occam's Razor says Rob Ford is a drug addict who bought his shit from a bunch of guys who were being investigated by police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back