News   Jul 09, 2024
 987     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.9K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that make them more exceptional?

I have no idea, in my experience we all have a sexuality; gays, straights, trans, etc, all the same to me. I don't define people by their sexuality, who we are is dependent on the whole picture, not a label.

Getting OT - don't get baited by boogersugar - a known troublemaker on UT.

AoD

I personally get weirded out when someone uses the term "homosexual", and stop listening.

yes... good god this thread is getting ridiculous. Stop feeding the troll.

troll is banned, so no one is feeding it. and since we had page after page following the 'inside baseball' sleep-inducing minutiae of some insanely irrelevant blogger, i think calling the thread ridiculous now seems somewhat beside the point.

troll is banned, so no one is feeding it. and since we had page after page following the 'inside baseball' sleep-inducing minutiae of some insanely irrelevant blogger, i think calling the thread ridiculous now seems somewhat beside the point.
I know I enjoyed the six pages worth of discussion about whether The Toronto Star is easily available in Montreal. Good times.

That is a terribly written article. The only redeeming factor is the Batra quote.

Also this gem from the end:

“I’d much rather a crack addict,†one Torontonian told a local television news station, “than some Ivy League nepotist scum any day.â€

Also this gem from the end:

“I’d much rather a crack addict,” one Torontonian told a local television news station, “than some Ivy League nepotist scum any day.”

Some people would say "I would prefer to be Homer Simpson than to be Jack Layton."

All we know that Jack Layton is better at building communities than Homer Simpson ever would. Unfortunately, Jack Layton is deceased, while Homer Simpson is effectively immortal.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2013-06-04 at 12.22.22 PM.jpg

One thing for sure, the check-ins on the Twitter feed of @larouxb are fake.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-04 at 12.22.22 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-06-04 at 12.22.22 PM.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 531
No idea what this is proof of but here's his excuse. Could easily have just tweeted or posted a pic of the building. I'm wondering what this guy's endgame is exactly.

mauditanglais mauditanglais ‏@larouxb 2m

@t_w_t @Psyentiphique Foursquare isn't working on my iPhone. That's it.
Hide conversation

Retweet
Favorite

1:40 PM - 4 Jun 13 · Details

Last edited:
No idea what this is proof of but here's his excuse. Could easily have just tweeted or posted a pic of the building. I'm wondering what this guy's endgame is exactly.

Yeah, this is a bit weird. He's not the first guy to do something backwards though, and some people actually want to "check in" places rather than post an update because checking in plots it on a map with a time or whatever. but yeah - strange, and it doesn't make him *more* credible unfortunately.

he also said the screenshots weren't the best quality because the screen on the phone was a bit messed up... why he hasn't put the video on a computer and done the screenshots that way, i do not know.

Yeah, this is a bit weird. He's not the first guy to do something backwards though, and some people actually want to "check in" places rather than post an update because checking in plots it on a map with a time or whatever. but yeah - strange, and it doesn't make him *more* credible unfortunately.

he also said the screenshots weren't the best quality because the screen on the phone was a bit messed up... why he hasn't put the video on a computer and done the screenshots that way, i do not know.
I kind of think I know.

One can take screen shots directly from the phone, too. This guy's full of it; He just wants attention (that should be obvious by the photo of the gun and passports, the talk of armed guards and diplomatic immunity. Good grief).

I kind of think I know.

haha - let me guess, you think they don't exist? :p or they're fake?

At least we'll know, by the end of tomorrow... any kind of benefit of the doubt that I give him kind of hinges on the images and his explanation for them (or lack of them). I just don't see why someone would make all of this up. He may be hard to take seriously because of some things he posts, but it's not like he made up the robocall stuff, nor do I think he'd benefit from faking all of the emails that he posts to his site...

haha - let me guess, you think they don't exist? :p or they're fake?

At least we'll know, by the end of tomorrow... any kind of benefit of the doubt that I give him kind of hinges on the images and his explanation for them (or lack of them). I just don't see why someone would make all of this up. He may be hard to take seriously because of some things he posts, but it's not like he made up the robocall stuff, nor do I think he'd benefit from faking all of the emails that he posts to his site...
I think we'll either see some blurry screenshot that he'll tell us is a picture of Rob Ford smoking crack, or he'll tell us that the cops (or CSIS, or the Men In Black) confiscated his phone and erased the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back