News   Apr 18, 2024
 644     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 5.6K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.3K     4 

Ridiculous comments and claims made by City Councillors

Mammoliti sits on the Etobicoke and York Council (along with non-Etobicoke councillors Di Giorgio, Nunziata, Palacio, and Doucette), so in that way he could be considered an "honourary" Etobicokian, but Jimmy K's ward is in Scarborough.

Etobicoke is 6 for 6. Scarborough and North York can't beat that. At least Scarborough has Paul Ainslie, and Chin Lee and Michael Thompson are reasonable people.

Mammoliti sits on the Etobicoke and York Council (along with non-Etobicoke councillors Di Giorgio, Nunziata, Palacio, and Doucette), so in that way he could be considered an "honourary" Etobicokian, but Jimmy K's ward is in Scarborough.

Etobicoke is 6 for 6. Scarborough and North York can't beat that. At least Scarborough has Paul Ainslie, and Chin Lee and Michael Thompson are reasonable people.
Thanks, ST, your investigation shows the importance of evidence-based suburb-slanging. From now on, I’ll put Etobicoke on top of my batshit list.

No doubt Justin and Grimes will also want to leave the Municipal arena and (try to) avoid the police and other investigations of their conflicts!

mammo.JPG

I noticed Mammo sitting in the Ford 'box' at the convention - he really does try ANYTHING to get attention (or try to make us look the other way!)

Attachments

• mammo.JPG
    mammo.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 667
No doubt Justin and Grimes will also want to leave the Municipal arena and (try to) avoid the police and other investigations of their conflicts!

View attachment 137041

I noticed Mammo sitting in the Ford 'box' at the convention - he really does try ANYTHING to get attention (or try to make us look the other way!)
How does leaving any arena throw the police off? If there are issues, they should be investigated even if the suspect is orbiting the earth in a space shuttle.

Back