News   Aug 02, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Aug 02, 2024
 3.3K     2 
News   Aug 02, 2024
 1.4K     2 

Richmond Town Manors (King West Village, Rosant, 4s, Core)

Richmond Town Manors

Lanterra Dev
Great builder
9 units about 800K
will take a year to build
Euro kitchen

You know, you're not getting charged by the character to post on this forum.

One other quick note: if you are trying to help sell this project, please take it to the Real Estate section.

Damn, after walking around LV today staring at crappy dreary architecture, I suddenly walk by something inspiring!

dsc00877q.jpg

dsc00878x.jpg

A friend was looking inside one though, and says the layout is crap.

So a challenge to developers: Can any of you make attractive buildings both inside and outside?

Still, I'll give these buildings an A+.:)

Fantastic! Thanks for the photos. Interior layouts aside, would love to see more of this downtown.

Yup, those look totally delicious.

I too love these and didn't actually mind the layouts. Something must be amiss however, because they aren't selling very well. They've been pretty much finished and on the market, a super low inventory market, for more than 5 months and I think only 2 of 9 are sold. I think they're somewhere in the $750 000 range - which, for the sq ft, isn't that bad. I wonder if it's the fact that you're looking at a mechanic's shop and office building. Personally, if they dropped it to $600 000, I'd be in like flynn (whoever he was)!!

Yes, Vancouver has perfected the modern townhouse. That being said, these Toronto townhouses, above, are beautiful.

I too love these and didn't actually mind the layouts. Something must be amiss however, because they aren't selling very well. They've been pretty much finished and on the market, a super low inventory market, for more than 5 months and I think only 2 of 9 are sold. I think they're somewhere in the $750 000 range - which, for the sq ft, isn't that bad. I wonder if it's the fact that you're looking at a mechanic's shop and office building. Personally, if they dropped it to $600 000, I'd be in like flynn (whoever he was)!!

Right now they appear to be listed at $850k - $900k...

That one was being used as a model suite. Lots of natural light thanks to the side windows. I visited another unit a couple of doors over and it was still nice and bright inside, though. Finishes were slightly upscale common condo-ish, but the workmanship looks good. I also love how the shared parking works. There's definitely room for more developments like this all over the city.

Back