News   Jul 17, 2024
 151     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 746     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 619     0 

Restaurant Comings & Goings

I am surprised at all the new A&W locations. They are far overpriced for what you get.

A 5 chicken strip combo was almost 18 dollars last time I was there.

I am surprised at all the new A&W locations. They are far overpriced for what you get.

A 5 chicken strip combo was almost 18 dollars last time I was there.

Agreed - I don't understand the huge surge in popularity they've had in the last 5 years.

Agreed - I don't understand the huge surge in popularity they've had in the last 5 years.

Fast food has an elasticity of demand that is relatively low.

People expect fast food to be cheap but it's coming to the point where for a few more dollars you can get a proper sit down meal that is likely better.

Fast food has an elasticity of demand that is relatively low.

People expect fast food to be cheap but it's coming to the point where for a few more dollars you can get a proper sit down meal that is likely better.
Yes it's pricey, but fast food restaurants do really well during these Covid times. Sit down restaurants are a thing of the past sadly.

Yes it's pricey, but fast food restaurants do really well during these Covid times. Sit down restaurants are a thing of the past sadly.

True.. but even myself today I managed to get a 1 lb slab of Salmon and Asparagus for $16.00. That's the same as A&W, Wendys, etc only much healthier.

$15 salads are an absolute joke.

Yep but Freshii, Fresh, etc etc all survive on them. The moment you mention vegan or organic you can jack the price up by insane amounts.

I can't see vegan, vegetarian or organic food shops like Fresh or freshii surviving another lockdown. They are a bougie, hipster food shop that people are starting to replace with actual salads.

Back