News   Apr 19, 2024
 393     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 716     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 745     1 

Restaurant Comings & Goings

[snobbish downtown elite] Are you sure you can say "alive and well"? It's the Lone Star. In Pickering. [/snobish downtown elite]
Ah, go choke on a latte.

Haha. ....you sound like me. I have an unhealthy love/hate relationship with Durham. Lived there on two separate occasions for a number of years each, have a lot of friends from there some of whom are still there, and most of my tiny Canadian family live there.

Hey man, that Lone Star is pretty bumping. I don't ever go there, mind you. Knight's Corner or the West Shore.

Tika Tea House opening in the old Starbucks location at Yonge & Charles.

tikaa2618.jpg

Attachments

• tikaa2618.jpg
    tikaa2618.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 618
Elephant and Castle at Yonge & Gerrard is closed. Been there an awful long time. Maybe 20 years?
It’s been exactly 20 years. Is the corner being redeveloped?

Elephant and Castle at Yonge & Gerrard is closed. Been there an awful long time. Maybe 20 years?

Sad, it was there a long time. Seem busy enough the last few times i was in there. I was there last month or so. Either its being redeveloped or shut down like the Hard Rock, because the rents were insane.

The future of this stretch of Yonge st is going to be wall to wall skyscrapers, i can't see low rise buildings like the Elephant and Castle lasting much longer.

dscn81641.jpg

Back