News   Oct 26, 2020
 844     1 
News   Oct 26, 2020
 637     0 

Restaurant Comings & Goings

Student99

Member Bio
Reaction score
I wonder if the McDs there will expand then? I've always found that one really cramped too. There's also a huge "for lease" sign at Exhibit, making me think that a McDs may not return over there.

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I wonder if the McDs there will expand then? I've always found that one really cramped too. There's also a huge "for lease" sign at Exhibit, making me think that a McDs may not return over there.
The For Lease sign is in the west retail unit's window, right? I would imagine that McDonalds would be going into the east retail unit.

DowntownCoder

Member Bio
Reaction score
Window coverings on the former Bareburger location are announcing a new restaurant - Dagu Rice Noodle, a Shanghai-based eatery.
Dagu Rice Noodle at Bay and Dundas opened tonight. Place seemed to be packed, though they didn’t make much effort to remove the old delivery-service decals from the previous tenant.

TOareaFan

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
haven't been to this thread in a while so if this was posted earlier I apologize but PI Co is converting the former men's clothing store (Fabio) on Adelaide just west of University for their next location.

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
That's how I feel too. :)

It replaced a 'deli' kinda place run by some Korean ladies.
Is it "Est West Cafe", the place close to Mean Bao? That's actually one of my favourite lunch places in the food court. Although, must admit I haven't been there in over a year as I no longer work downtown.