News   Mar 28, 2024
 218     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 217     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 277     0 

Restaurant Comings & Goings

That cramped location would not have been up to the chain's standards anymore. Washroom access was really problematic.

I wonder if the McDs there will expand then? I've always found that one really cramped too. There's also a huge "for lease" sign at Exhibit, making me think that a McDs may not return over there.

I wonder if the McDs there will expand then? I've always found that one really cramped too. There's also a huge "for lease" sign at Exhibit, making me think that a McDs may not return over there.
The For Lease sign is in the west retail unit's window, right? I would imagine that McDonalds would be going into the east retail unit.

Soft opened, 20% off until the end of the month:

DSC04819.jpg
DSC04820.jpg

Attachments

• DSC04819.jpg
    DSC04819.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 445
  • DSC04820.jpg
    DSC04820.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 482
Window coverings on the former Bareburger location are announcing a new restaurant - Dagu Rice Noodle, a Shanghai-based eatery.

Dagu Rice Noodle at Bay and Dundas opened tonight. Place seemed to be packed, though they didn’t make much effort to remove the old delivery-service decals from the previous tenant.

haven't been to this thread in a while so if this was posted earlier I apologize but PI Co is converting the former men's clothing store (Fabio) on Adelaide just west of University for their next location.

That's how I feel too. :)

It replaced a 'deli' kinda place run by some Korean ladies.

Is it "Est West Cafe", the place close to Mean Bao? That's actually one of my favourite lunch places in the food court. Although, must admit I haven't been there in over a year as I no longer work downtown.

Back