Residences of Maple Leaf Square Condos (Lanterra Developments) - Real Estate -

Hi Jbritt, I am getting about 2.90-3.00 a foot for rentals in the building.

great... thanks. what prop mgmt company do you use... i'm looking to switch after mine recently messed up on one of my other units (diff project). so looking for recommendations.

I operate my own Property Management Company, if you want more details, or if I can assist in any way please send me a Private Message

When should most of the amenities be opened for residents?

This place still looks like a construction site. When is it going to be in "operational mode"?

I'm thinking about renting here but the fact that it could be several months before everything is up and running is making me a bit nervous.

Amenities are often not available until months after people start moving in

Amenities are often not available until months after people start moving in

Right, I just wanted to know if any residents or others had the inside scoop on when amenities would be opened and the place would be more operational. 1 month? 2? 4? 12?

It looks like the pools are pretty much ready to go but everything else seemed pretty far off. Is there even a concierge there right now? I didn't see one.

When should most of the amenities be opened for residents?

This place still looks like a construction site. When is it going to be in "operational mode"?

I'm thinking about renting here but the fact that it could be several months before everything is up and running is making me a bit nervous.

indoor/outdoor pools are ready - waiting on city permits
gym is 80% complete
cinema is done, needs furniture/projector
party rooms are 90% done
sky lobby north tower is done waiting on furniture
sky lobby south tower is done waiting on furniture
sports apparel now open
sports bar opening late June
Longos opening Fall 2010
Hotel opening Fall 2010 - Not confirmed
Office occupancy Oct/10
parking garage completed

indoor/outdoor pools are ready - waiting on city permits
gym is 80% complete
cinema is done, needs furniture/projector
party rooms are 90% done
sky lobby north tower is done waiting on furniture
sky lobby south tower is done waiting on furniture
sports apparel now open
sports bar opening late June
Longos opening Fall 2010
Hotel opening Fall 2010 - Not confirmed
Office occupancy Oct/10
parking garage completed

Great info and matches up with everything I saw. Thanks!

Some interior pics. Overall pretty pleased with the workmanship. The building is great. A bit of a maze on the 9th floor lobby but it's very nice. Enjoy

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

great pics HiRiser ... thanks !

please tell me that they will be painting the balcony undersides .... raw concrete balconies look hideous ~

I'm looking for a 1+1 at MLS, how come there are no listings on mls...yet? What's the range at $550/sq?

I'm looking for a 1+1 at MLS, how come there are no listings on mls...yet? What's the range at $550/sq?

There are tons available by assignment, but I'd agree with cdr108 that they're currently overpriced - hence why they're not selling. Wait 4 months and you'll begin to see prices drop to more reasonable levels - especially in this area which for some reason thinks it's a good location when the only thing it has going for it is public transit and proximity to the waterfront (all which can be had without the traffic headaches and a lot more variety of life elsewhere).

does anyone know the maintenance fees PSF?

i saw one listing and there must have been an error as the unit wasn't even 1000 SF and the maintenance fees were listed at $600+ ! ! !

if that is correct, then the maintenance fees alone, which will only go up typically after the 1st year, are going to kill the resale values.

OMG ... they don't even give front loading washing machines, still the old top loaders !
also, for the $$$ paid and a supposedly 'luxury' project, one would hope they dished out a few $ to have gables around the refrigerator ... ugghhh

Last edited:

Back