News   Jul 17, 2024
 68     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 701     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 611     0 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

I kinda like that its not a uniform white, it adds a certain sense of... authenticity to it. Sure most people think its ugly but, why must ever building be completely uniform and flawless in appearance? Whats wrong with shades of gray? :rolleyes:
FCP isn't a brand new shinny office tower, its been around for over 35 years. So what if its showing some signs of aging? I think it adds character.

I understand what you're saying - the problem I have is that the mottling doesn't look like a natural aging of the material, it looks like unintended environmental damage.

now that the gap is no longer a question... WHAT ABOUT MY BELOVED LED STRIP!! :mad:

The gap was never a question.

What is the point of putting in the LED lighting, at the back of the building, to the eighth floor, if nobody is going to see it? It makes no sense at all. The only thing that makes sense is that it will eventually go to the top and add some pizazz to this building. It has to go higher.

What is the point of putting in the LED lighting, at the back of the building, to the eighth floor, if nobody is going to see it? It makes no sense at all. The only thing that makes sense is that it will eventually go to the top and add some pizazz to this building. It has to go higher.

Sounds reasonable to me....

It must go higher.

Here is Istanbul with a bit of L.E.D. going on.

Turkey.jpg

Never in a million years did I know Instanbul was rocking the sexy LED like that. Daaamnnnn :)

Is it too far fetched to suggest the lantern will be illuminated?

Back