News   May 01, 2024
 21     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 163     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 279     0 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

CNN and MSNBC: Biden has a good chance of winning because Trump let COVID-19 spiral out of control
Fox and Sinclair: Trump has a good chance of winning because Biden let BLM spiral out of control (fans of Fox and Sinclair generally don't understand the difference between BLM supporters and agitators who take advantage of BLM)

COVID-19 killed more people than BLM or agitators who took advantage of BLM ever did.
Agitators who took advantage of BLM destroyed more property than COVID-19 ever did.

Me: People's lives are worth more than property. After all, no amounts of property can bring a person back to life but property can be rebuilt using insurance funds.

Last edited:
From throwing paper towels and many other insults at the people of the island, he now abruptly says that billions will go for rebuilding the pharmaceutical industry in Puerto Rico that the Democrats and Biden destroyed, sending jobs to China mainly. Oh, and there will be a vaccine for the China plague sooner than expected , probably much sooner . The Trump pork barrel is rolling along.

Yes fox is more trashy then cnn

But you watch cnn lately.

Its like a juvenile teenager is writing the news headlines.

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died.

This makes it quite possible Trump will appoint her replacement.

Even if he loses the election, he would still have the 'lame duck' session of Congress through to January.

I think gop will do it.

They are a no loss situation to ram it through.

If they do it they shape the court for a generation.

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died.

This makes it quite possible Trump will appoint her replacement.

Even if he loses the election, he would still have the 'lame duck' session of Congress through to January.
She was a formidable judge. This is a catastrophe for SCOTUS. I fully expect riots if the Senate confirms a Trump appointee during the lame duck if he loses after the stunt pulled with Merrick Garland. At that point the Dems should commit to packing the court with 5 new justices when they next gain the presidency.

I think gop will do it.

They are a no loss situation to ram it through.

If they do it they shape the court for a generation.
If Trump loses and they decide to do this, it really is a declaration of war. The Dems will be angry and control presidency and likely the Senate, They would want to pack the court.

Interesting strategy would be for GOP to tell their base if you want that SCOTUS seat better re-elect Trump and Senate.

Issue is trump could do this before election day i think

And I think Republicans will go to the trenches too for this as well i think.

This is like life long goal of the modern gop.

Also stacking the court could bite the democrats too long term

Democrats changing the senate rules in 2013 to need only 51 senators helped the gop as of now.

1600476430842.png

Back