News   Jul 22, 2024
 268     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 545     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

Hmm, you have no idea what it was like before and after Harris (including forcing amalgamation which has lead to alot of the polarity today in Toronto). Doug doesn't have the smarts or energy to pull off what Harris did.

I remember amalgamation and I remember our teachers politicising our education like a bunch of selfish brats, but yeah, I was only 10 when he became premier so it was all a bit over my head at the time.

This is an outright lie, and I know a number of parents who vote for the same party you do who were consulted.

But nice to see you celebrating the real start of Ford's ode to Trumpism.
truth I tend to side with this post, but not every was happy about the curriculum. Doug has the potential to galvanize indo and muslim canadian votes over this, watch out.

Why should parents be consulted on curriculum development? Are they experts in pedagogy? A good number don't even know how to instill respect and manners in their offspring, what the hell do they know about teaching them maths and science?

Differently thinking or non-thinking?

I can't get Trump through the brain either. Then again, I also can't come to mental terms with Brexit and the tip top job May's merry mob are making of it.

It all comes down to people blaming others for their problems when, in reality, a lot of those problems are their own fault. Personal responsibility is slowly becoming some sort of elitist privilege or something.
Should they consult with parents when updating the IT curriculum as well?
Maths?
Physics?
Biology?
Chemistry?
History?
Languages?

If not, then why only sex-ed? Sex-ed is just biology and chemistry and a wee bit of physics, if you're doing it right. Nothing to be afraid of. I mean, sure, some people still think the Earth is flat so I suppose it can be a scary world.
Problem is the people that are supposed to be in charge - the smart guys- make the unpopular decision and it upsets the public. You're one of the people actually placing the blame where it belongs though, on the voters. A lot of these people need to stop outraging over the 6pm news and go outside for once.

Problem is the people that are supposed to be in charge - the smart guys- make the unpopular decision and it upsets the public. You're one of the people actually placing the blame where it belongs though, on the voters. A lot of these people need to stop outraging over the 6pm news and go outside for once.

I'm more speaking of people blaming their personal and financial lives on others. Globalisation, immigrants, whatever. It's not anyone's fault but your own that your household debt is 170% of your income and now you want to blame everyone else because you can't pay your bills. No one forced you to buy a 60" TV and that fourth car.

I'm away for a week and everything goes to hell.

I have a question... if Dougie was complaining about the election method does this mean he will refute his win and campaign for an investigation into "Elites" influencing the election?

I'm away for a week and everything goes to hell.

I have a question... if Dougie was complaining about the election method does this mean he will refute his win and campaign for an investigation into "Elites" influencing the election?

If they extended the deadline another week he would have won by a much larger margin as he was bringing in new voters in droves compared to any of the candidates. Elliot and Co. knew they had to wrap up ASAP. He wasn't all that wrong about the status quo wanting to suppress new voters.

I'm more speaking of people blaming their personal and financial lives on others. Globalisation, immigrants, whatever. It's not anyone's fault but your own that your household debt is 170% of your income and now you want to blame everyone else because you can't pay your bills. No one forced you to buy a 60" TV and that fourth car.
Our consumerist society has dictated you can work for 100 hours and still be hind on the bills as long as everything looks nice and you keep up with the jones. And blame someone when it fails.
Or live in the world which is and not the world as it was.
This is the key. But will they let go of sex ed methods that didn't work? Time will tell.

Last edited:
It means if they extended he deadline another week he would have won by a much larger margin as he was bringing in new voters in droves. Elliot and Co. knew they had to wrap up ASAP. He wasn't all that wrong about the status quo wanting to suppress some new voters.
Sniff, sniff... do you smell that?

Our consumerist society has dictated you can work for 100 hours and still be heind on the bills as long as everything looks nice and you keep up with the jones. And blame someone when it fails.

Yeah, and whose fault is it when one is dumb enough to play that game and lose? I can't respect people who don't take personal responsibility for their actions or lack thereof.

Not a red cent or a plug nickel
32B29DB7-6716-4310-B09D-12A4B3356B30.jpeg

Attachments

• 32B29DB7-6716-4310-B09D-12A4B3356B30.jpeg
    32B29DB7-6716-4310-B09D-12A4B3356B30.jpeg
    309.4 KB · Views: 318
I wonder if the Russians ar behind this. It was after all an e-vote and I think that we should all be concerned about e-anything when it comes to voting.

There will likely be 3 "Newfies" or "Quebecers" charged with interfering and spreading misinformation on social media if Wynne loses

Sniff, sniff... do you smell that?

Yes smells like denial

Back