News   Oct 18, 2024
 1.8K     6 
News   Oct 18, 2024
 264     0 
News   Oct 18, 2024
 763     4 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

I get the conspiracy theory. I don't agree with it. He's extremely partisan. And he's doing it to stick out. Most Cabinet Confidence is at the Secret level. Not even TS. That's basically a police and background check. He's been in the public eye for most of his adult life. Very hard to hide a bunch of nefarious activity. So I don't think he's likely to be very risky. He's simply refusing because it gives him a point of differentiation.

Also, given how Trudeau has played this, I don't think Poilievre is wrong to be concerned that security rules could be used to muzzle the Opposition. I wonder how much of this is being over classified just to hide it and make disclosure difficult.
When all the other party leaders have seen the names but he hasn't, it's extremely suspicious, especially he says "tell us the names". He could easily find out the names himself if he got the clearance.

When all the other party leaders have seen the names but he hasn't, it's extremely suspicious, especially he says "tell us the names". He could easily find out the names himself if he got the clearance.
He's more of an actor than JT. He knows that the government won't release the names for the reasons Keith mentioned. He's engaging in theatre. He wants to criticize the government on the subject and have plausible deniability by not getting briefed. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

Back