News   Oct 11, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Oct 11, 2024
 3.2K     2 
News   Oct 11, 2024
 714     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

Study sure, then go home. Just as I would if I got a student visa to study French in Paris. But the study to citizenship path can have a wide catchment so we’ll not be blocking top-flight engineering, healthcare or science candidates. But we have enough general business and marketing students to deliver my UberEats and work the Timmies counter. It’s time to strive for better. Though I think Canada needs to revisit its reliance on and ties to India.

CP NewsAlert: RCMP warn of widespread violence, crime linked to India​

One assumes this will not enhance our ties:

I think you have to be at least moderately narcissistic to convince yourself that you're the best person to lead millions of people.
No doubt. Like most other psychological categorizations, it would be a spectrum that ranges from a trait to a disorder. There are all sorts of definitions, but one that identifies narcissism as a disorder is:

". . . characterized by a grandiose sense of self-importance, a lack of empathy for others, a need for excessive admiration, and the belief that one is unique and deserving of special treatment."

I suspect many of us know someone who is closer to the 'disorder' side of the teeter-totter than the 'trait' side.

It can also skew the concept of 'team' or 'team players' into a singular person with a bunch of sycophantic followers.

Maybe murdering people on Canadian soil wasn't a smart idea.
Only if you’re dumb enough to get caught or leave obvious breadcrumbs. These boneheads in Delhi needed to hire whomever hit the Shermans or the Onus Forme guy. Now those ops knew what they were about and then vanished without a trace.

Maybe harbouring India’s terrorists and their movement wasn’t a smart idea.
Yes, we have some Sikh separatists here and Mr Modi does not like them but these 'diplomats' are accused by RCMP (apparently with strong evidence) of TOTALLY unacceptable actions.

Indian government officials linked to homicides, extortions and coercion in Canada, pose threat to public safety, alleges RCMP.​

Do you not think this might be grounds for expulsion? It will be interesting to see how US responds as I bet the RCMP and FBI have been working together on this as the killers seemed to have targets in both countries.

Back