News   Jul 25, 2024
 489     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 584     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 467     0 

Pearl Residences (35 Hollywood, Conservatory, 24s, E I Richmond) COMPLETE

Pips ... I believe "Pearl 2 Condominiums" was previously had preview advertisements as "Cameo Condominiums", but the Cameo name has since been transferred to another Mississagua condo project ~

Pearl 2 is in fact the final tower (Bldg 'C') in the block, fronting on to Yonge Street, located west of Platinum Tower + Platinum XO

Original Master Plan
Bldg 'A' = Platinum, Bldg 'B' = Platinum XO, Bldg 'C' = Yonge tower, Bldgs 'D'+'E' = Pearl

OMB Approved Plan

Final Zoning for 34s Yonge Tower

West Elevation - Yonge Street (original 35s proposal)

Existing thread:
4917-4975 Yonge St @ Hollywood (NYCC, Conservatory, 34s, E I Richmond)

Thanks for the clarification. They seem to be as confused as their workers about their projects.

February 5 2010 update

Pleasantly suprised to see Pearl condo's finally above ground (@ 4th floor) - west + south elevations
Click to Enlarge

February 27 2010 update

Pearl's @ 6th floor - northwest + southeast elevations
Click to Enlarge

i wonder how will the traffic be in the morning and evening with all these condos in such crowded place??

there is the school for the parents to pick their kids and traffic from other condos and town houses..it's gonna get messy...

any one have any idea how much are these places going ?

for 2 bed or 2+1 ?

i really wonder if any one was able to use Customer-Care of theire website efficiently
from what it says there ,you should be able to be informed from every process if you check customer care , but there is almost nothing important to see ...is it just me thinking that way ?

May 29 2010 update

Good (east) side of the building with the curves - now on the 20th floor
IMG_5172.jpg

Bad (west) side facing Platinum Towers + Main Entrance - notice shadow from the adjacent building
Click to Enlarge

January 12 2011 update

7 months since the last photo update, looks like Pearl's exterior work is substantially complete ... I do like this curvalinear east elevation ~

IMG_5167.jpg

January 23 2011 update

Pearl's possibly the best looking Conservatory Group condo to date ~
IMG_5198.jpg

Your absolutely right....

It doesn't look that bad... and it is probably the best looking one to date...

Feb 23 Visit
[video=youtube;zzAgHSibhvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzAgHSibhvc[/video]

This has turned out surprisingly well. Just different enough to stand out from the green glass curtain crowd.

February 15 2011 update

Previous photos that I forgot about:

IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5242.jpg

Click to Enlarge

Back